O’Malley is transvictory

He doesn’t identify as an individual having lost a fight so in order to treat his dysphoria we should all accommodate his trans-ness and treat him like he’s undefeated. That’s what he chooses to indentify as so we’d all be huge assholes even acknowledging his legitimate loss even if it most definitely happened. It’s on the rest us to keep his mental health in check 

O’Malley is 13-0 #brave #hero #tranrights

29 Likes

What if I identify as a fan that thinks he lost? Am I gay?

5 Likes
James Franco -

Not as gay as OP

3 Likes
HillboFrateTrane - 

He doesn’t identify as an individual having lost a fight so in order to treat his dysphoria we should all accommodate his trans-ness and treat him like he’s undefeated. That’s what he chooses to indentify as so we’d all be huge assholes even acknowledging his legitimate loss even if it most definitely happened. It’s on the rest us to keep his mental health in check 

HHAHAHA...I love it.

1 Like

But what are his(?) pronouns? I don’t want to offend.

1 Like

Im gonna identify as undefeated as well. 

Erik Apple 13-0

10 Likes
James Franco -

That makes you an intolerant monster. 

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane -
James Franco -

That makes you an intolerant monster. 

A nazi, I would add

HillboFrateTrane - 

Some of your best work. Thank you.

2 Likes

Outstanding post on so many levels. Thank you OP.

1 Like

OP this is a work of art. Thank you.

James Franco - 

You’re Hitler!

![](upload://zy7Z212V3igVwhl273UpFxZTuY4.gif)

VU

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane - 

Legit LOL’d while lifting and dropped my weights reading it. Kudos to you sir… Well played and good day.

NakedYoga420 -
HillboFrateTrane - 

Legit LOL’d while lifting and dropped my weights reading it. Kudos to you sir… Well played and good day.

yeah lol I almost let go of the shark I was wrestling

2 Likes
HYBRID JON -
HillboFrateTrane - 

Some of your best work. Thank you.

vu agreed

I identify as a Green Name...

0-0 Retired Undefeated 

1 Like

I wish I could identify as a millionaire and it be true

I'm going to identify as Tristar right after college Brock Lesnar.