ttt

RickStorm -

Thanks for the heads up Chad

. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Thanks for all the support! The Netflix #s have been insane! Phone Post

We just got the news Occupation: Fighter got bumped into Netflix's top new docs along with new sport films!

I just started watching this and thought I would make a thread about it. I used the search function though and see that a thread has already been made by the man himself! 

TT mo fuckin T 

Chad, I watched the movie and thought it was great. Didn't realize the IV technique from the weight cut was common but looked like a great idea. Good luck with your post surgery progress and keep us informed!

Hey UG,
Here's the updates. After 2 weeks of intense pt and rehab on my back, last night I was able to get my first full night of sleep without any pain or anything uncomfortable. I can't even remember the last time that happened......it's working! Now another few months to go. I'm confident with my rehab team and all my support 2013 is going to be the best of my career. Thanks for all your love and support. We're in this together!!! On a another note. Netflix has been killing it. In less than 3 weeks almost 9000 people have taken the time rate the film on Netflix. The estimates of over 100,000 people have now watched it in the US alone. Incredible!

Thanks again,
Chad Phone Post

ttt

Just finished watching it, thoroughly enjoyed it, girlfriend was pretty freaked out by the whole IV thing though (silly woman). Good luck with the future Chad. Phone Post

Just watched it last night, was a really great documentary. Good to hear your back is doing better, can't wait to see you make a comeback.

TTT- Thanks for the support guys. Ill be on tapout radio tomorrow night talking about the film and gonna give a shout to the UG. Tune in!

Just watched it... Very good documentary, your a good dude and deserve to be in the big show... Hope the UFC gives you your shot! Phone Post

Lol... You still bitter at your brother for letting you get choked out? That scene was funny, did he puss out? Or did u really ask him to stay out of it? Phone Post

awesome doc...the cutting wieght piece was brutal to watch...only thing that would been good to add would have been high lights of the fight...get well and hope to see you fighting again

Im gonna be on tapout radio in a few talking about the film. Tune in TapouT Radio today 2pET @SiriusXMSports Sir92 XM 208 Phone Post

Sorry guys. Didn't get a chance to plug the UG. Next one ill force it in. Phone Post

Chad can be a bit of a dick sometime but this is a amazing doc I'm jealous .
@bobbyrazak :) Phone Post

Thanks for allowing us an inside look into your life man, keep at it bro great film!! Phone Post

Ted Waltner -
walknazty - I know I will get shredded for saying this but I started watching it the other day and I turned it off at the part where Chad and Meisha were sitting at the table talking about Vegas.

I thought it was lame to that point.

You should get shredded. Its fine if you dont like it or arent interested. And if someone asks you how you felt, share it for sure, but why jump on the dudes own thread just to spit some negativity on somethin he is clearly proud of. You are a dick Phone Post

I disagree that he is a dick.

Why start a separate thread if your remark is related?

The thread is about the movie, and that it is streaming on Netflix.

If all anyone is supposed to add is "TTT", "sub", "Awesome. You're awesome and the film is awesome and the thread you started about this is awesome"; well, you may as well lock it.

Do I agree the film is lame?

Nope.

I liked this movie.

But the poster didn't express his opinion in a manner meant to disrespect OP or the film and was merely stating he watched but didn't enjoy that which he saw.

We should be able to share differing opinions lest we all become automatons who fear vote downs and pat each other on the back until our hands are too calloused to even click the green arrow any longer. Phone Post