I enjoyed the movie, but wish I'd waited to see it on Netflix.

I bought it on Amazon Prime.

I guess though, that means I showed a little extra support?

I can't say the money was wasted and I'm pleased to say neither was my time spent watching the product. Phone Post

I saw this awesome documentary the other day :) I was sucked in immediately with Josh Barnett's intro.. awesome stuff bro, best of luck!

@UGCTT_El Pescadero - lol. Yeah man that really happened. I stood up to a local bully and didnt want any help. Yeah...the rest is history lol.

@JeffersonDArcyChoke - Yes that means you get 2 thumbs up! thanks for buying it. Really means alot.

Heres a link for an interview I did yesterday with Fight Insight Radio. Finally got to throw out the UG shout. Skip the interview if you want its long. UG shout at 78:52

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mmafightinsightradio/2012/12/14/fight-insight-radio-with-veteran-fighter-chad-george

I just finished it and it was a great documentary. Phone Post

chad savage - @UGCTT_El Pescadero - lol. Yeah man that really happened. I stood up to a local bully and didnt want any help. Yeah...the rest is history lol.

@JeffersonDArcyChoke - Yes that means you get 2 thumbs up! thanks for buying it. Really means alot.

Heres a link for an interview I did yesterday with Fight Insight Radio. Finally got to throw out the UG shout. Skip the interview if you want its long. UG shout at 78:52

Gd stuff... Well minus the getting choked out... Lol... But at least you stood up for yourself!

Hope you get a shot in the UFC soon! Phone Post

For those interested in my art and getting updates on whats next for me, I finally put together a Facebook page dedicated just to that.
https://www.facebook.com/ChadSavageGeorge?ref=hl

Just "Like" the page and you can get all the latest news and updates.

Thanks again for all the support!

The video of your first pro fight was crazy!!
You have some balls my friend!
Enjoyed watching, best of luck in the future. Phone Post

TTThis was a good movie

Looks like surgery will be happening end of Jan. I'm actually really excited. Doctors say my back could turn out stronger than before the injury! I can't wait. Phone Post

Watching right now...Merry Christmas!!

ttt

Merry Xmas UG! Phone Post

Occupation: fighter is now up to 18,000 ratings on Netflix! Phone Post

we just hit 20,000 ratings on Netflix!

Holy shyt... Ttt for the savage Phone Post

I VTFU'd it!!! Phone Post

Feel free to contact me if I can help in any way as regards to your surgery. I've had two back surgeries and helped Tito Ortiz with his.
I fought six times after my first surgery and Tito fought a year after his two level fusion.

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - Feel free to contact me if I can help in any way as regards to your surgery. I've had two back surgeries and helped Tito Ortiz with his.
I fought six times after my first surgery and Tito fought a year after his two level fusion.

Why is this gent not a green Phone Post