Official Bisbing apology thread

There is no future in being a Bisping hater. All there is there for you guys is more disapointment bitterness and resentment.

Mike will continue to kick ass until he gets the belt.

commando puma - nice pic of kangs ground defense

One of the funniest posts I've read on here :)

so glad i went to manchester, what the cameras didnt show was bisping going crazy punching the cage and shit when buffer was anouncing kang, not a single person sitting down for mikes intro

can't read the idiocy on this and many other threads without my eyes bleeding, but I thought I'd belly up to the buffet table for a heaping serving of crow.

I picked this one wrong, wrong, wrong. I really didn't see how Bisping could beat Kang. I was SURE Kang's stand-up was sharper than Bisping's (it was) and didn't for a moment think Bisping would go for the takedown on a guy of Kang's BJJ prowess.

BIG BIG props to Bisping for obviously listening to his corner (at least I assume that's why his game changed between rounds) and committing to a new and winning strategy after getting lit up on the feet.

I was wrong. Bisping's bandwagon riders were right. I stand both corrected and humbled.

Very classy post from joe canada. Shame a lot of other people here cant be as grown up as that. Haters love to hate I guess.

RedTamponUK - Very classy post from joe canada. Shame a lot of other people here cant be as grown up as that. Haters love to hate I guess.

voted up joe. he is an example that hendo fans should strive for

joe canada - can't read the idiocy on this and many other threads without my eyes bleeding, but I thought I'd belly up to the buffet table for a heaping serving of crow.

I picked this one wrong, wrong, wrong. I really didn't see how Bisping could beat Kang. I was SURE Kang's stand-up was sharper than Bisping's (it was) and didn't for a moment think Bisping would go for the takedown on a guy of Kang's BJJ prowess.

BIG BIG props to Bisping for obviously listening to his corner (at least I assume that's why his game changed between rounds) and committing to a new and winning strategy after getting lit up on the feet.

I was wrong. Bisping's bandwagon riders were right. I stand both corrected and humbled.

This post is to be admired and respected.

At least joe canada has some honour on this thread.

To the others - how does Bisping have a glass jaw after being KOed once? You need to watch more of his fights.
I'm also glad to hear that Kang has been retconned into never having been that good, I wondered when I was going to get to laugh at some idiots who are too mentally weak to beat their own Cognitive Dissonance.