Official Bisbing apology thread

FranklinFailedMe - 
The Mammoth - 
FranklinFailedMe - If I was a Bisping fan I would be worried. That glass jaw is clearly a liability, he almost got finished. No one with a glass jaw will be champ. That pretty much rules out anyone from England.

lol @ discrediting Hendos punching power!

How does your crow taste by the way?

Um? What? Hendo could hit like a girl and he would still have KOed Bisping. Methinks you are confused.

oh and you are basing that on what exactly? all of the times Bisping has been Knocked Out?

tell me about those times please, i am really interested to hear more about Bispings Glass Jaw.

Im guessing FranklinFuckedMe will resort to the low pathetic depths of trying to say Bisping has a glassjaw based on him getting knocked down by Kang...you know, the same fight where Michael Bisping recovered instantly and ended up winning the fight in dominating brutal fashion.

Thats not a glass jaw folks, thats  STEEL FUCKING JAW powered by huge brass balls.

FFM: eat your crow, shut up and wind your neck in.

The Mammoth - 
FranklinFailedMe - 
The Mammoth - 
FranklinFailedMe - If I was a Bisping fan I would be worried. That glass jaw is clearly a liability, he almost got finished. No one with a glass jaw will be champ. That pretty much rules out anyone from England.

lol @ discrediting Hendos punching power!

How does your crow taste by the way?
Um? What? Hendo could hit like a girl and he would still have KOed Bisping. Methinks you are confused.

oh and you are basing that on what exactly? all of the times Bisping has been Knocked Out?

tell me about those times please, i am really interested to hear more about Bispings Glass Jaw.

LOL, exactly. Bisping has been knocked out once in his life, not even in training. So people are basing this 'glass jaw' rubbish on getting KOed from one of the hardest hitters in the game, and from getting knocked down by Kang, even though he kept composure and recovered quickly, especially considering beforehand everyone was going on about Kang's KO power.

So I'd say his chin appears to be fine.

Bisping looked good against always tough (but inconsistent) Kang.  That shows he's close to the A level but definitely needs a win against one of the top guys at MW to solidify it.

I base his glass jaw on 1. He's British 2. He got SLEPT by ONE punch in his second to last fight, 3. He almost got slept again from a submission grappler (he only has a 37% TKO/KO record.....and those aren't all KOs) Saturday night and 4. He ran, ran, ran from Leben because even he KNOWS he has a glass jaw.

So shut your fucking necks and accept your genetic lot: Britain is full of glass jaws. From Bisping, Ross Pointon and Lummox Lewis, Frank Bruno, Naseem Hamed and Amir Khan.

FranklinFailedMe - I base his glass jaw on 1. He's British 2. He got SLEPT by ONE punch in his second to last fight, 3. He almost got slept again from a submission grappler (he only has a 37% TKO/KO record.....and those aren't all KOs) Saturday night and 4. He ran, ran, ran from Leben because even he KNOWS he has a glass jaw.

So shut your fucking necks and accept your genetic lot: Britain is full of glass jaws. From Bisping, Ross Pointon and Lummox Lewis, Frank Bruno, Naseem Hamed and Amir Khan.

LOL at you. Your true colours are starting to come through.

What is your normal screen-name?

I picked Kang in that fight. Oh well...

Bisping showed a lot of heart. Kang showed a poor gas tank (again). But let's not forget that Bisping also looked rocked with every shot that touched him.

Regardless, good fight.

A win is a win. With that said, congrats to Bisping on the win.

This thread would have much more credentials if someone who wasn't a Bisping nutswinger started it.

Demanding an apology makes you look like a little girl

explodingboy - 
FranklinFailedMe - I base his glass jaw on 1. He's British 2. He got SLEPT by ONE punch in his second to last fight, 3. He almost got slept again from a submission grappler (he only has a 37% TKO/KO record.....and those aren't all KOs) Saturday night and 4. He ran, ran, ran from Leben because even he KNOWS he has a glass jaw.

Kirkrik.

And don't paint it that my colors are being anti-British. I have British family and think Hardy, Etim, Taylor, and Kelly are exceptions to the rule. Great chins, great fighters. Bisping on the other hand...

lol @ ffm, nothing you said even made sense.

Apply some of this to where its sore.

FranklinFailedMe - 
explodingboy - 

Kirkrik.

And don't paint it that my colors are being anti-British. I have British family and think Hardy, Etim, Taylor, and Kelly are exceptions to the rule. Great chins, great fighters. Bisping on the other hand...

Okay, well I disagree.

Mammoth, I didn't think you would be intelligent enough to read American English. Exploding boy must be from a better part of England. Geordie?

FranklinFailedMe - Mammoth, I didn't think you would be intelligent enough to read American English. Exploding boy must be from a better part of England. Geordie?

Oh i read it, the individual words make perfect sense, its just you're blithering about utter nonsense.

Hate on Bisping thats fine, but to say he has a glass jaw is just laughable.

Sure youre entitled to your opinion, but then my opinion is that you have a vagina.

I do have a vagina, it's wrapped around my cock. You must be a prophet, I'll call you Nostradumbass.

Yes, glass jaw. Bisping has one. I am beginning to think, by how upset and defensive you are getting, that perhaps you either have a glass jaw too or are Bisping's bummy buddy. Which one is it?

"Glass brain"? Just LOL!! 

The only thing Mammoth about this guy is his moranness. Or maybe it's his glass brain?

im actually being interwebz bullied, my life has taken a turn for the worse!

bisping is the future of the mw div, its the same story over and over like before and after the leban fight

kang is a bad ass that got beat by a future champ

no shame in that IMO

nice pic of kangs ground defense