Official Bisping Third Comeback Trail

The best part of of the Bisping comebacks is that if you miss the first couple, no worries, another one is right around the corner!

Flying Teep - The best part of of the Bisping comebacks is that if you miss the first couple, no worries, another one is right around the corner!
That's the spirit.

TTT for future Bisping Comebacks!!

Flying Teep - The best part of of the Bisping comebacks is that if you miss the first couple, no worries, another one is right around the corner!

Yes!! There shall be many happy comebacks for our group to look forward too.

Mr mofo - Why is the future of MMA's growth in England constantly linked to Bisping's career? I'm an Englishman and can't stand Bisping and given the rise of the Rough House gym in Nottingham I don't think the UFC is too bothered if he sticks around or not as they got a lot of young up coming fighters like Hardy, Daley, Winner and Pearson.

I'm sick of getting shit cards in England which are used to showcase Bisping's 'talent' against a mediocre opponent.

He's not the worst MW in the UFC but his arrogance limits what could have once been described as potential. MMA was here before Bisping and it will continue to grow even when he next gets KTFO.

Hey, whats wrong with the B-Man? He can talk smack...so? its all hype, I bet if you met him you would see he is a really nice guy.

And its not TOTALLY focused on Bisping anyway. Its only because American posters on here (most of them) hate him.

UK Posters like myself, BanTheUKmmaNoobs, ramit upper, explodingboy, we all support every UK fighter that has potential. The future of UK MMA is not totally centered around Bisping, and he isnt the center of attention as you seem to think he is.

Mr mofo - Fair point but you have to see that it's the general census that if Bisping is cut UK MMA would be in the shit which is far from the truth.

I don't hate him, i do however dislike the way he comes across just the way I see things and I do think his status as the poster boy for British MMA takes some of the limelight on some genuine word class talent.

Yes, this is what the American posters think!!!

You are right there, UK MMA has great fighters without the B-Man, and if he was to be cut (which is not going to happen anyway) it wouldnt dent our reputation THAT much.

When we have rising stars like Hardy, Daley, Pearson, Etim etc who are all making an impact on the UFC scene, its hard not to notice them.

Not to take anything away from the B-Man, he is a great fighter in my opinion and a nice guy.

ttt for MFC 26: Pillow Hands vs The Athlete

25 days and counting until the 3rd Comeback Trail....

24 days and counting!!!

With all these comeback trails he needs to start, I am surprised the enviromentalists aren't bitching about all the trees and grass being killed. I guess maybe cause each trail is so short they don't care.

^^^ that and when the trail does actually move somewhere, it's not through any wildlife of note.

Zedlepln - 

^^^ that and when the trail does actually move somewhere, it's not through any wildlife of note.

"Michael Bisping's Comeback Trail*"

*no contenders were harmed in the making of this trail.

LAWLS!!!

bismanfightclub - 

unfortunatly, no fans were entertained either...

donkypunch55 - 
bismanfightclub - 

unfortunatly, no fans were entertained either...

I was entertained by the Hendo fight.  Other than that, I would agree.

Zedlepln -  ttt for MFC 26: Pillow Hands vs The Athlete

I think it kills you that the big guy, despite a few losses, is and will remain one of the UFC's biggest stars and will never be released.

He's in the class of Bonnar, Griffin, Chuck: TUF star, the most controversial man in fight sports, legions of UK fans, legions of US haters, massive PPV draw, headliner, role model, inspiration.

BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

I think it kills you that the big guy, despite a few losses, is and will remain one of the UFC's biggest stars and will never be released.

He's in the class of Bonnar, Griffin, Chuck: TUF star, the most controversial man in fight sports, legions of UK fans, legions of US haters, massive PPV draw, headliner, role model, inspiration.

i'm aware that drinking tea at any time of day is legit on that island, but mainlining wiskey so early?

Haha, role model! Hahahaha, inspiration! HAHAHAHAHAHA, MASSIVE PPV DRAW!!

God, love you!

they've got one thing right, the Brits can pull off some comedy...

The fighter bashing is strong in this thread, wonder what you turds have done in your lives that gives your opinion any amount of merit or worth.

We really need to create a new word for such idiots.

Zed should be banned for trolling. Please read the TOS.

Union Jack - Zed should be banned for trolling. Please read the TOS.

Sorry, mate, but I was instructed by ExplodesInBoys, a level 80 UK troll, to go and start my own Bisping Comeback Trail thread (as were many others). I have simply taken him up on his word.

Cheers

Don't think Jason will recover anywhere near time for this event. Maybe Mark can sign Kimbo and feed him to Mike?

Who here wouldn't wish Kimbo-Bisping on Pavelich? Seems like a match made by karma.