Official Bisping Third Comeback Trail

Zedlepln - 
Zedlepln -  ttt for MFC 26: Pillow Hands vs The Athlete
Don't think Jason will recover anywhere near time for this event. Maybe Mark can sign Kimbo and feed him to Mike?

Who here wouldn't wish Kimbo-Bisping on Pavelich? Seems like a match made by karma.

No. A match made by Karma would be you getting a debilitating, but non-lethal disease.

BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 
Zedlepln - 
Don't think Jason will recover anywhere near time for this event. Maybe Mark can sign Kimbo and feed him to Mike?

Who here wouldn't wish Kimbo-Bisping on Pavelich? Seems like a match made by karma.

No. A match made by Karma would be you getting a debilitating, but non-lethal disease.
You might be on to something, there. I'll try not to get kneed in the hair during practice. That shit looked excruiatingly painful.

3 weeks and counting to the next Comeback Trail......

This Sunday it kicks off again!

I'll always be a fan of Bisping.
The fact that most Americans seem to have a pathological hatred of him, because he dares to big note himself against American fighters makes me like him even more.
He's never come across as anything but a nice guy, with an ego that is to be expected of someone pretty much going against a whole country. If he listened to all the criticism and took all the bullshit spewed about him to heart then we'd be missing a talented fighter from the roster. He's not champion material yet, but he's dedicated to achieving that status.

Hessian - This Sunday it kicks off again!
Hessian, you've got spunk. That's exactly the sort of energy we need driving future comeback trails.

BanTheUKmmaNoobs

Can you promise us though that if Bitchping loses to Miller, that he needs to be plucked out of the UFC and just fight in local pubs in England?

BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

I think it kills you that the big guy, despite a few losses, is and will remain one of the UFC's biggest stars and will never be released.

He's in the class of Bonnar, Griffin, Chuck: TUF star, the most controversial man in fight sports, legions of UK fans, legions of US haters, massive PPV draw, headliner, role model, inspiration.

Wasn't part of your losing wager from the Wanderlei fight that you couldn't talk about The Count for 6 months???

epwar - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

I think it kills you that the big guy, despite a few losses, is and will remain one of the UFC's biggest stars and will never be released.

He's in the class of Bonnar, Griffin, Chuck: TUF star, the most controversial man in fight sports, legions of UK fans, legions of US haters, massive PPV draw, headliner, role model, inspiration.

Wasn't part of your losing wager from the Wanderlei fight that you couldn't talk about The Count for 6 months???
I think you'll find he never once said the word 'Bisping'. We can't be sure who he is referring to. 

dicktuckingboy - 
epwar - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

I think you'll find he never once said the word 'Bisping'. We can't be sure who he is referring to. 
Oh, we can be sure.

louden swain - BanTheUKmmaNoobs

Can you promise us though that if Bitchping loses to Miller, that he needs to be plucked out of the UFC and just fight in local pubs in England?

I can't promise you that, but I can promise you that Dan Hendocan will never win another meaningful fight in his life, plus he's scared of a rematch, plus he admitted he got lucky first time round.

Zedlepln - 
dicktuckingboy - 
epwar - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

Oh, we can be sure.

Actually, EB is right. I was talking about Ross Pearson.

dicktuckingboy - 
epwar - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

this is true..         all he said was "massive ppv draw","legions of uk fans"&"tuf star"etc..

that could apply to any number of fighters such as Ross Pearson,Andre Winner,James Wilkes etc..    

I dislike Bisping as much as any other American but, sadly, there is no way he loses to Dan Miller IMO.

Jacinto - I dislike Bisping as much as any other American but, sadly, there is no way he loses to Dan Miller IMO.

Why is this such a given? Who has Bisping beat that is THAT much better than anyone that Dan Miller has defeated?

I think people sleep on Miller because the UFC hype machine hasn't been churning overtime for him. I'm not saying Bisping is going to win or lose this fight because of anything....but you'd be foolish to assume a hungry dog from Jersey like Dan Miller is just going to go down to Bisping.

ramit upper - 
dicktuckingboy - 
epwar - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

this is true..         all he said was "massive ppv draw","legions of uk fans"&"tuf star"etc..

that could apply to any number of fighters such as Ross Pearson,Andre Winner,James Wilkes etc..    

Not true. He directly quoted me, which mean he could have only been talking about Mike or Jason McDonald...and we know damn well HBL would never say anything good about a Canadian.

Zedlepln - 
ramit upper - 
dicktuckingboy - 
epwar - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - 

Not true. He directly quoted me, which mean he could have only been talking about Mike or Jason McDonald...and we know damn well HBL would never say anything good about a Canadian.
..actually your exact words were "the athlete" which while it may well be jason macdonalds nickname..   

it is also a term which could apply to any of the aforementioned British fighters...

Ross "The Real Athlete" Pearson.

Ross is the man. Seems like a humble dude, which is very refreshing given the nature of other names discussed in this thread.

Ross Peason is very athletic & i have heard HBL refer to him as the "real athlete" on more than one occasion..

Doh don't curse Ross some of us North Americans like his style.