Official Bisping Third Comeback Trail

Two days and counting!!!

The florist just called and said my Bisping comeback balloons might be ready before the fight. Is that not awesome or what, I could be waving my balloons as soon as the fight ends.<br /><br />In the slim chance he wins. I'll give them too my wife for her birthday.

Mr mofo - Why is the future of MMA's growth in England constantly linked to Bisping's career? I'm an Englishman and can't stand Bisping and given the rise of the Rough House gym in Nottingham I don't think the UFC is too bothered if he sticks around or not as they got a lot of young up coming fighters like Hardy, Daley, Winner and Pearson.

I'm sick of getting shit cards in England which are used to showcase Bisping's 'talent' against a mediocre opponent.

He's not the worst MW in the UFC but his arrogance limits what could have once been described as potential. MMA was here before Bisping and it will continue to grow even when he next gets KTFO.

Real talk

I love that the UK guys have to get hyped when Bisping is fight a guy who is 0-2 in his couple of fights. Gee, do you think he'll win?

BALLOONS in hand I'm ready now!

I'm thinking for the fifth comeback I may invest in a banner with attachable velco numbers.

epwar - I love that the UK guys have to get hyped when Bisping is fight a guy who is 0-2 in his couple of fights. Gee, do you think he'll win?

Thats because Marquardt rejected the fight