Official Countdown to Brad Pickett BW Champ

EDIT- OK i made this thread just after Pickett DOMINATED Demitrius Johnson(despite all the "experts" picking the American to win.. ) but for some reason nobody payed any attention so i thought i`d try again..

Brad Pickett is imo one of Englands most underated fighters(& he has some serious competion in that respect!!)

"One punch" Pickett has another huge fight lined up with Scot Jorgennsen @ WEC 50 & Jorgennsen has been described by some as a possible title contender..    therefore if Brad wins then he should be in linefor a title shot?

Despite the rediculous stereotype that British fighters are 1 dimensional "brawlers" ,Pickett has shown well rounded skills..     he has good boxing,KO power,granite chin,good submissions & good wrestling..
& not only is he a hard working/well rounded fighter..  but he is a very likeable personality & very humble aswell..     

i think PIckett would be a tough fight for ANYONE in the 135lb division..  & i believe he can be champ!!

WAR ONE PUNCH!!!!!!

TTT

No one cares, but thanks for bumping your shitty troll thread.

NailedtotheSky - No one cares, but thanks for bumping your shitty troll thread.

fuck you dickhead!!!!

i`ll have the last laugh when "one punch" Pickett wins the WEC 135lb title..

ramit upper - 

fuck you dickhead!!!!

i`ll have the last laugh when "one punch" Pickett wins the WEC 135lb title..

LOL, alright then. How about this, I leave the UG forever when he's WEC champion and until he's WEC 135 champion you can't make another post?

NailedtotheSky - 
ramit upper - 

fuck you dickhead!!!!

ill have the last laugh when &quot;one punch&quot; Pickett wins the WEC 135lb title..</blockquote><br />
<br />
LOL, alright then. How about this, I leave the UG forever when he's WEC champion and until he's WEC 135 champion you can't make another post?</blockquote><br />
listen cockbreath!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; this is a thread for Brad Pickett fans..&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />
<br />
your kind aren
t welcome here so how about you STFU & let the real men talk..

Brad deserves some respect, he's an exciting fighter and always lays it all on the line. Plus he's a nice guy and good for the sport imo.

ttt

Pickett is the man.

ramit upper - 
NailedtotheSky - 
ramit upper - 

fuck you dickhead!!!!

ill have the last laugh when "one punch" Pickett wins the WEC 135lb title..</blockquote><br /><br />LOL, alright then. How about this, I leave the UG forever when he's WEC champion and until he's WEC 135 champion you can't make another post?</blockquote><br />listen cockbreath!!    this is a thread for Brad Pickett fans..  <br /><br />your kind arent welcome here so how about you STFU & let the real men talk..

Translation: I'm a wannabe UK Troll faggot unwilling to accept your challenge! Fair enough however, I knew you'd side step the issue.

Also, Brad Pickett's a good and entertaining fighter. I have nothing against him, but I'll be damned if I let you and your role model UK troll brethren run his band wagon off a cliff. Similar to how you retards have done to so many other respectable UK fighters.

NailedtotheSky - 
ramit upper - 
NailedtotheSky - 
ramit upper - 

fuck you dickhead!!!!

ill have the last laugh when &quot;one punch&quot; Pickett wins the WEC 135lb title..</blockquote><br />
<br />
LOL, alright then. How about this, I leave the UG forever when he's WEC champion and until he's WEC 135 champion you can't make another post?</blockquote><br />
listen cockbreath!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; this is a thread for Brad Pickett fans..&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />
<br />
your kind aren
t welcome here so how about you STFU & let the real men talk..

Translation: I'm a wannabe UK Troll faggot unwilling to accept your challenge! Fair enough however, I knew you'd side step the issue.

Also, Brad Pickett's a good and entertaining fighter. I have nothing against him, but I'll be damned if I let you and your role model UK troll brethren run his band wagon off a cliff. Similar to how you retards have done to so many other respectable UK fighters.
a)  your supposed "challenge" is a joke..   

b) what are you planning to do to counteract me & my fellow "uk troll brethren" supposedly "running his bandwagon off a cliff"??

c) i`ve been a fan of Pickett since he began his career in cage rage & this thread was made with good & sincere intentions..       if anyone is trolling here it is you..      so FUCK OFF!!!!!

Vote the mud the fuck down to bolivion. 

very fun fighter to watch.

thanks to Poindexter & Mad Xyientist for the support!!     voted up..

Brad might not be the biggest name to come out of the uk but i think he is one of the best..

he`s worked incredibly hard to get where he is & he has improved massively since joining ATT

British fighters are always critisied for having no wrestling skills but Pickett (along with Hathaway,Wallhead & Bisping etc) has shown very good wrestling & grappling skills aswell as being an exiting fighter..         GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE!! 

Don't understand the instant hate some people are saying..

I definitely agree with you, He is a very well rounded fighter and with a win over Jorgensen it would definitely put him in contender status.

That fight with Johnson was EPIC and very technical,
Maybe some of you haters should check the fight out again, it was on Aldo vs. Faber. I VTFD the haters too.

He's a good and entertaining fighter.  Some clowns need to be spoon fed or they can't catch on to things.

CRE - Pickett fights out of ATT in Southern Florida, he's English through and through, his fight game absolutely is not, he is a product of the ATT and moving to the States for superior training, that's why he is better than almost all the brits if not all of them. 

He's really a stellar watch.

i dont agree with eveything you&nbsp;have said here&nbsp;but im happy to have you aboard the Pickett bandwagon..

WAR ONE PUNCH!!!

I support this thread fully. Didn't see it until now. Pickett will kick ass until he gets to the belt, no doubt.

CRE - Pickett fights out of ATT in Southern Florida, he's English through and through, his fight game absolutely is not, he is a product of the ATT and moving to the States for superior training, that's why he is better than almost all the brits if not all of them. 

He's really a stellar watch.

Thank fuck this aids-patient looking motherfucker is gone. He was a lazy troll anyway.

ttt for pickett

I like the hats he wears in the cage after.. now if he starts talking Pikey he will have the whole snatch thing down.

I'm really torn about Pickett's fight with Jorgensen. I like both guys a lot and I really wanted Jorgensen to get a title shot. However, I think whoever wins is pretty much the #1 contender for the title. Jorgensen was arguably a top contender for the belt before Benavidez got picked. If Jorgensen wins he's 7-2 in the WEC and won like 5 straight. Pickett wins and he's got a top win over a top bantamweight and he's pretty much in line for a title shot since Miguel Torres is out of the running at the moment and everyone else has fights elsewhere.