Official Countdown to Brad Pickett BW Champ

I like watching Pickett fight. The Jorgensen bout should be a good scrap. I'm looking forward to it.

Ummmmmm...Brad Pickett is pretty much the shit.

TTT for the short, hatted wonder

BanTheUKmmaNoobs - I support this thread fully. Didn't see it until now. Pickett will kick ass until he gets to the belt, no doubt.

cheers for the support mate!!!!!!!!!

Jorgensen is getting bingo`ed...       no doubt!!!!!!!!

Jorgenson will imediatly try & takeb Pickett down (with the intension of LNP for a boring american style decision) but he will shit his pants when Brad stuffs his takedown attempts & from then on it is only a matter of time before Jorgenson is rendered unconsious at the feet of the trilby wearing British ass-kicking machine aka Brad Pickett!!!!!!

Jorgensen is going to be the one dropping bombs son.

only a limey fuck would try to talk shit on someone as badass as Jorgensen just because he's an American wrestler. that dude fucking brings it, every fight.

Pickett was the one shooting takedowns and going to decision in his last fight

ajl416az - Jorgensen is going to be the one dropping bombs son.

only a limey fuck would try to talk shit on someone as badass as Jorgensen just because he's an American wrestler. that dude fucking brings it, every fight.

Pickett was the one shooting takedowns and going to decision in his last fight

actually if you watched the fight you would know that Pickett was basically catching Johnson in mid-air & SLAMMING him on the deck!!!!       ....a bit different from trying to LNP a decision imo

Pickett always brings it..     whether it be KOs,subs or whatever...       but i gaurantee you that Jorgenson will be the one tying to eek out a decision..     especially after he tastes Brads power!!

i`m not trying to disrespect Jorgenson but Pickett is the man!!!! 

if Jorgenson tries to stand with Pickett he will either feel his puches bounce off Brads granite chin & he will change his tactics..     OR he will get clipped & maybe survive but he will change his tactics..     OR he will get KO`d.

actually i have changed my prediction, i think Jorgenson will make the mistake of standing & i predict a rnd 1 KO for Pickett.. 

TTTrilby

Didnt notice this thread until now..

TTT for my man ramit

TartanTerrorUK - Didnt notice this thread until now..

TTT for my man ramit

cheers mate..      

Big fight for our Brad on wednesday!!      the BW division is wideopen & Brad has all the tools to win that belt!!!! 

ramit upper - 

TTT for my man ramit

cheers mate..      

Big fight for our Brad on wednesday!!      the BW division is wideopen & Brad has all the tools to win that belt!!!! 

Definetly mate..
Pickett is a very well rounded fighter and i look forward to seeing him in action again!
Jorgensen is gettin subbed IMO...

TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 

TTT for my man ramit

cheers mate..      

Definetly mate..

Pickett is a very well rounded fighter and i look forward to seeing him in action again!

..yeah theres a good chance he will get subbed but i reckon he might forget hes american & actually try to stand with the brit??     ..obviously leading to him getting bingod!!

Pickett ko1..

ramit upper - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 

TTT for my man ramit

cheers mate..      

Definetly mate..
..yeah theres a good chance he will get subbed but i reckon he might forget hes american & actually try to stand with the brit??     ..obviously leading to him getting bingod!!

Pickett ko1..

LOL yes.. the Bingo will happen..

IF he stands with him though...
I think he will stick to his American style..
And try to lay on Brad for the whole bout.
WHICH.. by the way.. aint gonna happen!!

Dangerous territory on the ground with old Pickett. My perdiction... Pickett by sub rd2

TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 

TTT for my man ramit

cheers mate..      

Definetly mate..

Pickett ko1..

Dangerous territory on the ground with old Pickett. My perdiction... Pickett by sub rd2

Pickett is a well rounded warrior & has the tools to finish the fight whichever way he pleases..

obviously Jorgenson (the american) will be trying to steal a decision (ie lnp)

..but Brad will put on a show for all the REAL fight fans & Jorgenson will get either BINGOD or SONNED??<br />
<br />
personnaly i reckon he
ll get bingo`d but theres a good chance he could get sonned??

ramit upper - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 

TTT for my man ramit

cheers mate..      

Definetly mate..

Pickett ko1..

Pickett is a well rounded warrior & has the tools to finish the fight whichever way he pleases..

..but Brad will put on a show for all the REAL fight fans & Jorgenson will get either BINGOD or SONNED??<br /><br />personnaly i reckon hell get bingo`d but theres a good chance he could get sonned??

Yes.. a bad matchup for Jorgenson.

I have absolute confidence that Pickett will put on a show for everyone (as per usual) and will come away with the W.

Is it possible that Pickett could beat him so bad.. that he SON'S him? MY GOD... it could happen..

It is decided.. Brad by whatever he wants.. including the possibility of Jorgensen getting SONNED!!!

TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 
TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 

TTT for my man ramit

cheers mate..      

Definetly mate..

..yeah theres a good chance he will get subbed but i reckon he might forget hes american &amp; actually try to stand with the&nbsp;brit??&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ..obviously leading to him getting bingod!!

Pickett ko1..

..but Brad will put on a show for all the REAL fight fans & Jorgenson will get either BINGOD or SONNED??<br />
<br />
personnaly i reckon he
ll get bingod but theres a good chance he could get sonned??</blockquote><br />
Yes.. a bad matchup for Jorgenson.<br />
<br />
I have absolute confidence that Pickett will put on a show for everyone (as per usual) and will come away with the W.<br />
<br />
Is it possible that Pickett could beat him so bad.. that he SON'S him? MY GOD... it could happen..<br />
<br />
It is decided.. Brad by whatever he wants.. including the possibility of Jorgensen getting SONNED!!!</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;..you know&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ..i
m really starting to feel sorry for Scot Jorgenson    ..i just hope he doesn`t suffer any permanent injuries & i hope he can make a full recovery from this devastating defeat???

...BUT thers no shame in losing to Brad "One Punch" Pickett...     

Good luck Scot.. & get well soon... 

LOL yes..

There is no shame in losing to such an awesome fighter.
I wish him well..
I'll drop him a little visit when he is in the hospital..
Suffering from a severe case of Bingo'itus!!!

War One Punch!!!

TartanTerrorUK - LOL yes..

There is no shame in losing to such an awesome fighter.

I wish him well..

I'll drop him a little visit when he is in the hospital..

Suffering from a severe case of Bingo'itus!!!

War One Punch!!!
..ah  the dreaded Bingo`itus...     god help anyman who suffers such a painful demise!!!

god help Scot Jorgenson!!!

War One Punch!!!!!!!!!!  

Brad's a good fighter, but he's not winning a belt.