Official Countdown to Brad Pickett BW Champ

ramit upper - 
TartanTerrorUK - LOL yes..

There is no shame in losing to such an awesome fighter.
I wish him well..
I'll drop him a little visit when he is in the hospital..
Suffering from a severe case of Bingo'itus!!!

War One Punch!!!
..ah  the dreaded Bingo`itus...     god help anyman who suffers such a painful demise!!!

god help Scot Jorgenson!!!

War One Punch!!!!!!!!!!  

BTW... quick question..

how long does it fucking take for youre icon to change???
I cant wait to show my true colours!!!

UKTT for life!!

TartanTerrorUK - 
ramit upper - 
TartanTerrorUK - LOL yes..

There is no shame in losing to such an awesome fighter.

I wish him well..

I'll drop him a little visit when he is in the hospital..

Suffering from a severe case of Bingo'itus!!!

War One Punch!!!
..ah  the dreaded Bingoitus...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;god help anyman who suffers such a painful demise!!!<br />
<br />
god help Scot Jorgenson!!!<br />
<br />
War One Punch!!!!!!!!!!&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />
&nbsp;</blockquote><br />
BTW... quick question..<br />
<br />
how long does it fucking take for youre icon to change???<br />
I cant wait to show my true colours!!!<br />
<br />
UKTT for life!!<br />
<br />
</blockquote>it takes a while mate..(a few days atleast)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i can
t wait to show my true colours either..

HBL has done a Sterling job of creating our logo!!!

Yes i must admit..

it is absolutely spot on. hopefully we will all have it on by the time...

looks shifty

Dare i say it???
The return of you know who...

EDIT: at ramit upper

Pickett fuckin rules sooo exciting to watch and sick skills everywhere, he even has some skills at the poker table. Anyone who hates has no idea whats up and he does have what it takes to be champ!! WAR ONE PUNCH

randysan - Pickett fuckin rules sooo exciting to watch and sick skills everywhere, he even has some skills at the poker table. Anyone who hates has no idea whats up and he does have what it takes to be champ!! WAR ONE PUNCH
well said mate.. Voted UP!!

@TartanTerrorUK..      hold fire just now & wait for THE RELAUNCH!!!

UKTT   ...HATED BUT RATED!!!!!!!!

Pickett is unbelievably improved from the CR days, what a transformation. He has to be a top contender now, everyone was riding the nuts of Demitrius Johnson and expecting him to steamroll Pickett but he showed how he can hang with the best of them now and beat them at their own game. I fully expect him to score another upset against Jorgenson (another favourite of the fanboys) and stake his claim as the next line for a crack at the belt.

WAR ONE PUNCH!!

Great thread ramit! VTFU

hahaha this thread is funny.. Ramit your either angry, or just a way over excited guy lol

Really looking forward to Brad fighting on Wednesday. God knows he has trained for this, and he wants to put a show on as always, so dont look away :)

Just want to say big thanks to Jaco - Tri-coasta - Alienware - Las Vegas gun store - Hooligans utd - Razorstorm, for their support for this fight..

Jameswalsh - hahaha this thread is funny.. Ramit your either angry, or just a way over excited guy lol

Really looking forward to Brad fighting on Wednesday. God knows he has trained for this, and he wants to put a show on as always, so dont look away :)

Just want to say big thanks to Jaco - Tri-coasta - Alienware - Las Vegas gun store - Hooligans utd - Razorstorm, for their support for this fight..

hehe..        im not angry but i dont suffer fools gladly!!   ..however i AM VERY excited for the fight on wednesday..     its Brads big chance to put himself inline for the title..

WAR ONE PUNCH!!!

Anyone else agree the winner of this fight is unquestionably next in line for the title shot?

Jorgensen arguably could've gotten a title shot after the Banuelos win, however Benavidez had that amazing victory over Torres as well. So its understandable why Benavidez got the shot.

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=5091&amp;offset=0

17/08/10 - Brad Pickett could be second Brit to challenge for Zuffa title

Brad Pickett is set to become just the second-ever Brit to get a title shot in a Zuffa promotion - if he gets past Scott Jorgenson at WEC 50 tomorrow. The winner of the fight is likely to meet the winner of tomorrow night’s WEC bantamweight title fight.

Pickett, formerly the featherweight champion of Cage Rage, is 2-0 with the WEC and is unbeaten in his last nine outings.

"Brad has proven that he has the potential to be a world champion," WEC manager Reed Harris told us today. "This fight on Wednesday night could help determine the next title challenger. This is a big opportunity for both guys."

Jorgenson is 6-2 with the WEC and is unbeaten in his last four outings, with two of those wins coming inside the distance. His fight with Pickett will air on the Versus network across the USA as part of the evening’s main card.

WEC 50 is headlined by bantamweight champion Dominic Cruz, who is defending the belt for the first time since taking it from Brian Bowles (who took it from Miguel Torres and lost it in his first defence).

He faces Joseph Benavidez, a training partner and team mate of Urijah Faber, who lost a decision over Cruz back in August 2009 when they were both rising stars in the WEC bantamweight division. Benavidez is coming off a win over Miguel Torres and is 12-1 overall, his sole career loss being to Cruz.

mommatheregoesthatman - countdown to another british fail tonight
Countdown towards another Brit marching towards the title.

explodingboy - 
mommatheregoesthatman - countdown to another british fail tonight
Countdown towards another Brit marching towards the title.

correct..          its just a shame the fight is not being shown in the UK..&nbsp;&nbsp; :(<br />
<br />
even the WEC website isn
t streaming live!!

oh well..    i guess i`ll just have to look for a decent quality "play-by-play" ;)

WAR ONE PUNCH!!!

I have officially changed my prediction..      previously i had a gut feeling that Jorgenson would actually try to stand with a Brit!!!        ..but i have since come to my senses.<br />
<br />
let
s be honest..      Jorgenson will be looking to take himself out of range of Picketts BOMBS..    ie TD ASAP!!!

..BUT what`s he going to do when Brad stuffs his first TD attempt???

Whats he going to do when Pickett manhandles him around the cage & FORCES him to stand up??

..even if Jorgenson gets the fight to the ground..        whats he going to do when Pickett locks in a tight submission???

either way Pickett wins this fight...         previously i thought 1st rnd ko.. (coz i thought he might try to trade blows with Pickett.)    

but now i reckon Jorgenson has the skills to survive until rnd 2..

congrats to Jorgenson for proving me wrong BUT..

..30-27????????????       WTF????

..smells like hometown cooking :(

Pickett will be back!!!

ramit upper - congrats to Jorgenson for proving me wrong BUT..

..30-27????????????       WTF????

..smells like hometown cooking :(

Pickett will be back!!!

I thought Pickett looked good and he won the first round.

Daaaaaaaamn

Great fight and I def. thought Brad won the first round

Guys, just because of a few over excited Brits on here, try to at least not be disrespectful towards Brad! he isn't on here giving anyone a hard time, just trying to do his bit in MMA