OFFICIAL Invicta FC 54: Live Thread

I expect a full detailed play by play for this Event

Invicta Fighting Championships is headed to Massachusetts for the first time with Invicta FC 54 this Friday. Newly minted champion Danni McCormack returns to defend the 115-pound title against Karolina Wojcik. In her most recent appearance, ‘Mac’ dethroned Valesca Machado via decision at Invicta FC 52 this past March. For her next challenge, the first-ever Irish Invicta FC champion faces Wojcik, who is 2-1 in the promotion.

The ‘Polish Assassin’ earned her championship opportunity at the same event McCormack captured gold. With a split decision over Ediana Silva, Wojcik was next in line as the new No. 1 contender in the division.

Justin Case anyone had to see it

If people watch this card, it says alot about them

I’d rather bathe in molten diarrhoea lava

1 Like

BEE Nyce Bucky Damnit , im an Equal Opportunity Mixed Martial Mediaist

1 Like

I wonder if they can brake there viewership record of 15 views

2 Likes

@Hong_Kong_Phooey I expect a full detailed play by play for this event…

1 Like

I had a long fucking week and I’m already in my adjustable base in the zero gravity position, with my circulatory assists/massage going. How do I go about watching this if there was nothing else good going on tonight? So far this thread filled up with some pretty good company, happy Friday night gentlemen! Let’s spend it mocking female fighting

1 Like

Shamrock Valor Fighting
KabOOm Thread

@HYBRID_JON Bare Knuckle Pit Fighting or INVICTA,

ITS REALLY A TOUGH DECISION…

VBK2

Which ones easier to watch for free?

Just got home and found AXS on my fave channels…All in boyz, while watching the World Series.

in victa

1 Like