Official UFC 281 Thread (prelims 6pm, Main Card 10pm)

How is this relevant to the fight we just watched? So weird

Jake was a wallflower as high school wrestler

This

Plenty of Izzy haters are gonna say it was good cause they don’t like him but that was a bullshit stoppage.

Izzy was actively defensively moving and Alex wasn’t landing shots when it was stopped.

4 Likes

Rocked doesn’t necessitate a stoppage. Alex was missing most of the final shots. Should have went longer to leave no questions.

3 Likes

Excellent night UG. Good times!

3 Likes

Yes it was egregious. He was not given the chance to keep fighting.

1 Like

I appreciate the honesty here!

Don’t get too upset. That dude will be champ only until a blue belt or high school wrestler that knows how to slip a punch gets in there with him.

That was legitimately some UFC 1 defense on the ground.

Forgot to include the word champ because I’m dumb.

1 Like

Good stoppage before the brain trauma set in

4 Likes

He deserved to go a few more. Not definitive esp for a title fight. Alex likely woulda closed it but let’s see it.

You may need to watch that replay, Izzy caught a couple on the arms, but probably ate 6 or 7 big shots

3 Likes

Khamzat could submit either of these guys

Most fighters don’t feel that way. That’s when the referee has to step in, which he did. Izzy was not defending nor exchanging. He wasn’t even looking at Pereira. He was focusing the little he had left on not falling.

3 Likes

Because izzy is a sexual deviant that wears makeup,gets his nails done and simulates male rape.if your rooting for him or crying about a stoppage you are a potential weirdo yourself

Screenname checks out btw. Jew gonna jew

1 Like

One thing that for sure is cemented tonight:

Jake Paul would beat anyone at/near his weight or lower in a boxing match

1 Like

100% and it’s not even close

Careful with the anti-semitism before I call in reinforcements

Yup. Alex missed the last 4/5 or shots. Izzy was still bobbing. Obviously hurt but deserved to go longer.

And yes I don’t like Izzy either but I can actually separate that when I’m watching a fight. Most of these boys can’t.

1 Like
1 Like