Official UFC 281 Thread (prelims 6pm, Main Card 10pm)

I know lol I was just being a smart ass.

1 Like

You’re the man!

1 Like

Bones hates Adesyna he’s rubbing it in

2 Likes

:+1: I’m out of likes for the next 9 hours everybody have a good evening!

2 Likes

Take it easy man! Until the next one…

2 Likes

I don’t think it was that egregious of an early stoppage. Did he deserve a bit more time? Probably. Was it going to change the outcome? Highly unlikely.

BRING ON THE REMATCH

1 Like

If you keep mashing the button sometimes they let a few squeak through, hahaha.

1 Like

So Alex is the goat striker in mma now right? He turned the so called goat striker in mma into a wrestler

No. What you’re saying would be true if he out struck Izzy and Izzy was forced to wrestle him all night. But he didn’t. When Izzy took him down he was already out striking him, took him down to tire him out. What ended up happening was Izzy beat him basically everywhere the fight went.

Have to admit Izzy’s got a chin. He took the vaunted Perreira left hook flush and did not go down and was still defending himself.

3 Likes

Weird way to say the fight was stopped early

1 Like

Nah bro. Izzy felt the power when Alex touched him that’s why he turned into a wrestler.

1 Like

Lol.

Right which is why he felt the power multiple times throughout the fight but continued to out strike him. What hasn’t been mentioned is after Izzy hurt him in the first, Alex came out completely different in the second. His stance was different, his hands were weirdly placed, and everything he threw was stiff. He was shook, it’s unfortunate Izzy didn’t take advantage of it.

Alex hurt Izzy early but you probably didn’t notice because the commentary made no mention of it.

Izzy whining at the press conference

2 Likes

Dude he dies off screen at the beginning of the movie. You’re watching black pussy.

Larry! We can see your wrist watch!

I think Izzy was lucky he didn’t end up like Frankie Edgar . The way his head was down and his hands were by his side , he was in prime position for a huge knee.

why he dressed like an ape

1 Like