Official UFC 281 Thread (prelims 6pm, Main Card 10pm)

That is correct. They showed the replay during the round break.

2 Likes

I would respond with insults but you’re either inebriated or mentally handicapped.

Drink some water, take a couple ibuprofen and then try it again in the morning.

3 Likes

Im more sober than i have ever been. Im high on victory though

Yeah probly lookin to tackle ya by the legs mate n pound fuck outa ya! We will never know!

( i have seen shit like that happen before thats what alot of people dont get…)

He wasn’t that deep in it though. He definitely could’ve pulled it. Got away with it though.

2 Likes

Hasnt Alex been training MMA since 2016?

2 Likes

It’s obvious he is either dense or trolling but either way it’s funny because nobody made him “sit through years of promos”. What kind of schmuck sees a commercial he doesn’t like and decides that instead of changing the channel, he’s just gonna sit there and watch it anyways? :joy:

1 Like

It’s very possible. I had to watch on a stream that was a little less than reliable, so it’s entirely possible that the sounds and video weren’t synced up the best.

1 Like

Good point

1 Like

Why do I have to wait 9 hours and you only have to wait five?

1 Like

Yeah but once you’re in motion it’s already happening

But I’m going by Wasa’s trusted word cause I don’t remember exactly.

1 Like

Someone with no personal accountability.

2 Likes

You tell em vegito!let that be a lesson .even at the last of minute of the last round you can still get some pussy.

Ill be your glover

I held on for moments like this.for moments like leon-usman .i still believe in the good guy .

I’ve got to get stuff finished for the night. I had a blast talking to all of you.

@HYBRID_JON @MasterofMartialArts @syntaxless

1 Like

He likely exceeded his like count a few hours ago

That rule means that you have to get up from a knockdown even if the round ends, not that if you’re hurt, you have to keep fighting.

1 Like

Yes. I think it was originally 12 hours I had to wait. I’ve been on a lot today, haha.

2 Likes

I fully expected to come on here see everyone basking in the victory of Izzy losing the belt but I was pleasantly surprised to see the truth being told.

Y’all never let me down. I love this place

1 Like