Official UFC 281 Thread (prelims 6pm, Main Card 10pm)

Izzy staring at the ground, hands at his waist when the fight was stopped…

3 Likes

I wonder if the ref would have made the exact same stoppage if it were reversed. In the first round Izzy had him hurt, but he was saved by the bell. In kickboxing, you cannot be saved by the bell, so Alex was hurt, the fight should have been stopped

The crazy thing is if Izzy just fell to his back with his legs up in the air, it wouldn’t have been stopped that fast. Instead, he’s a kickboxer and tried to stay standing.

2 Likes

You’re right, he was a split second away from getting timed and then cracked.

I also understand what the others are saying :woman_shrugging:t6:

Thats called a roll.

1 Like

He didn’t find the moment.

Fuck you go kiss more black feet.i had to sit through fucking years of promos about a supposed african takeover of mma.years of watching usman cheat and izzy act out sexual deviancy .fuck them and fuck you. Your mother sucks nigerian cock

1 Like

What a dickless and spineless post.

2 Likes

So ive heard :joy:

Oh wait is Jones gonna move down to 185 now that Izzy lost the belt

1 Like

This is an overly aggressive take for no reason. Calm down.

I have a gripe about that one.

He didn’t start throwing that until after the “bell” had started and Pereira was walking/stumbling away. If it wasn’t a foul it was awful damn close.

Your GF got dicked by a black dude yeah?

Spineless? Ill slap you so hard you will forget to register as a sex offender.sodomite worshipping weirdo

Not a fucking chance. Izzy was already swinging score the bell went. The replay showed that and the commentators all agreed.

I’d have to watch it again but live it looked like he started throwing before the bell and it landed right after.

1 Like

Announcing team hand waved it away but it was clearly after the bell. Ref should’ve protected him!

1 Like

Either way I was being a smart ass. Just playing devils advocate about the whole “as soon as you get hurt we stop the fight” idea

1 Like