Official UFC 281 Thread (prelims 6pm, Main Card 10pm)

That wasn’t unnecessary damage. It was damage from being in a fight. Fighters get hurt/stunned/rocked all the time

He didn’t get fucked up, but good night anyways!

Izzy deserved to take more shots just for the Romero fight alone IMO.

2 Likes

I guess Alex is Izzy’s Antonio Tarver…

It was a great fight and what I expected it to be. As you said Alex gave Izzy some problems and Israel also was beating him at every range, except against the cage. Izzy allowed that exchange to happen and should have circled out and went for the kill. I’m hopeful for a rematch quick.

I didn’t say they don’t. I just don’t think Izzy recovers from the bombs Alex was landing on his head and he didn’t and was continuing to eat harder ones as he faced head down with dropped hands. He wasn’t intelligently defending himself. He doesn’t need to be flat lined KOd for it to be a good stoppage. He saved Izzy some brain cells and I don’t even like him.

3 Likes

Man how do you fight a guy and risk losing a 4th time

Yeah 99 times outa 100! So you give him a chance?
Im not an izzy fan by all means but the bloke was cruising n looked fresh as a daisy! If that was the first round he woulda of have to been asleep for the fight to be called off i believe.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve watched this sport for a long time and know anything can happen. With that said I think with fighters safety in mind that was a near perfect stoppage

2 Likes

Hahah yeah he was just faking it so he could lose the title. Goodnight sweethearts.

When you’re “teeing off” on somebody that means you are landing most of the shots or all of them. Alex wasn’t.

Bullshit stoppage.

Izzy was on the ropes. Yes. He was moving, defending. The fighter deserves the opportunity to recover and Izzy was on that path. Fuck that stoppage, fuck that ref, and fuck you if you disagree.

2 Likes

I’ve seen your other posts. You’re an Izzy hater to the maximum degree. Not much insight to take from your posts

Izzy was done, barely standing lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes yes yes. 100 percent.

How would he have been moving away from punches if he was out or completely done?

Simple. He wasn’t done.

Cant stop posting on this thread because im just so HAPPY that 2/3 of the Sub-Saharan top team has been demolished.

Ngannou somebodys comin for you nigga.i dont know who but somebody!

Izzy was getting pounded but he’s champ for a reason! Diff level to the ordinary man! Its the hurt business

Have some class.

1 Like

We need to keep it safe! :joy: