Official UFC 281 Thread (prelims 6pm, Main Card 10pm)

The key to beating these africunts is an inspirational coach.leon has the rasta man and poatan has glover.

“Regardless of what happened your going to be a world champion this round”

Glover is the old man logan wolverine of mma

1 Like

I don’t like Adesanya at all, but that was a VERY early stoppage.
Maybe Izzy would have been knocked out, maybe he would have rallied and knocked Alex out, we will never know.
Give him a chance, though.

2 Likes

Fuck you rayray

But thank you for your service and happy veterans day

That’s why you’re the man bro. Good to see a lot of solid posters on here calling it for what it is

1 Like

That was nearly a perfect stoppage and what the ref is in there for. To keep fighter from receiving unnecessary damage. Izzy should thank him for extending his career and even giving him a reason to call for rematch.

2 Likes

Izzy being a POS should have no bearing on a legitimate outcome.

1 Like

Thank you for your tax dollars!

2 Likes

If ya champ of the best league in the world then you should have to be carried out on a stretcher for the ref to wave it off!
No-one ever remembers the fights where people have come back from absolute bullshit scenario’s to dig deep n prove why there champion! Would Izzy have done it? Fuck knows because we didnt get the chance to see

I have to disagree a bit I think Izzy was probably getting knocked out I mean Pereira is a killer. But that being said I think it was absolutely a terrible stoppage. There certainly was a chance he could have gotten out of it clinched tied him up or circled out. And we’ve seen people come back from worse so in a title fight of that magnitude it was a terrible stoppage.

1 Like

Oh I know. I’m just annoyed at the stoppage. Yes of course Izzy is my guy, but by the reaction here, it’s obvious it was a terrible call. I think they book an immediate rematch and Izzy beats him.

1 Like

You give the champ every benefit of the doubt you can, including going out on his shield. And this is coming from somebody who can’t stand Izzy at all

3 Likes

Yeah, like punches after he’s knocked out. Not before. Every punch to the face is unnecessary. They should all have different jobs if that’s the issue.

1 Like

Yeah he could have finished him but as long as Izzy is conscious he’s not quitting so I give him the benefit of the doubt. Like you said, either way, what the fuck, can’t believe that was a real stoppage in a title fight

2 Likes

You’re the man Jon

2 Likes

Lol the fight was over

1 Like

True :laughing:

I enjoyed the fight. Alex made Izzy fight and Alex had a lot for problems with Izzy….even outside the grappling. When Alex hurt Izzy I was also impressed but actually disappointed that Alex wasn’t given a definitive stoppage. I was ready to be very happy for him for gutting it out till the end and finding a way to pull it out at the very end …but now there is a controversial stoppage.

Not the way ot shoulda went down. Why couldn’t Goddard let Izzy fall? He wasn’t taking 10 straight shots while rocked.

2 Likes

Might have been. We’ll never know.

1 Like

Goodnight izzy fags, good to see the douche get fucked up again.

Izzzy goes to sleep there with Alex using his head as a ping pong ball 99.9 times outa 100. It was literally textbook definition of a perfect stoppage without having to have the fighter receive brain damage.

3 Likes