OH NO! I'M RESPECTING TITO!!!

Tito did do his job as the better coach. For some reason though, I kind of knew that would happen. It's funny considering Ken's past with a lions den under his wing and stuff. But I just felt that Tito knew how to train better and would pass that on well, which he did.

I have gained no more respect for Tito but I have lost a ton of respect for Ken...

Tito defenatly gained a lot of fans including me and my wife.He came across as genuine and a great coach.Ken looked like an ass starting in on Tito for no reason

I didn't like Tito before but have always respected him for how hard he trained. He strapped guys on bikes onto his back with a bungee and ran uphill to train his stamina. That is freakin hardcore even though it sounded kind of romo. I got gassed just watching him. Hell, I would get gassed rollerskating downhill sipping a redbull whilst stabbing vitamin S into my ass. After seeing Tito on TUF3, I really admire him and want to have his babies.

does limp wrist wave and starts blowing kisses

"OH NO! I'M RESPECTING TITO!!!"

GREAT GOBS OF GOAT SHIT!!!...I just realized that I am too...God damn it!! He caught me by surprise that sneaky little big-headed fucker...You let your guard down for one minute and bang..they get ya!

Tito is my favorite fighter to hate!..I just love hating that guy, I hope he says or does something stupid soon so I can use it as a reason to hate him again! Cause likeing Tito just leaves me feeling like something is missing.

He seems to be great coach and really cares about his fighters. Some of TUF fighters are still training with him and I'm surprised Bisping isn't as well. He also brought in two very good coaches to help his fighters. I was very impressed with Saul and Dean as coaches

What was Ken like during TUF3? sorry I have had not luxury of being able to watch.

Only problem with Tito is that he wouldn't fight Chuck. Even if there friends he knows the big pay days is from being the Champ. Chuck and TIto are fighters 1st and foremost he should have fought Chuck and I would have had allot more respect for him.

What was Ken like during TUF3?

One things for sure. He wasn't "like" a coach.

A lot of people don't like Tito because of his shit-talking pre-
fight antics. I don't think he really talks much like that usually.
It's just to hype up his fights. He really did come across as
caring about his team, and it seemed Ken was only there
because he was offered a rematch if he did the show.

AGREED 100%!!

Tito is a stand up guy and is still a top 5 fighter and a hard fight for anyone even on his worst day.

Please refer to my thread entitled;

I'M A REBORN TITO FAN!!!

I was a hater too, but one day in Vegas i met him and found out he was a very cool guy. I'm a fan ever since.

Tito seems like a legitimately cool and genuine dude. He just markets himself much like Ken does, talking shit and forming rivalries. Smart guy!

Wow, they repackaged Tito with nice wrapping paper and a big pink bow, and you guys bought it. I'm sorry.

Tito DEFINATELY has a career in building top MMA fighters once he hangs up his 4 oz. gloves. That is one well-rounded team and he's a hell of a coach. I can see why Ed Herman whined the whole time about not getting picked by Tito.

lol @ all you people who keep switching nuts, I've been ridin Tito's nuts since day one and enjoying it ever since.

I've always been a huge fan of Tito and I do agree with one thing that Ken said, that he threw it away after he beat Ken by ducking Chuck. I think a lot of people that didn't like him respected him up until that point. I'm still disappointed that it took so long to happen.

"lol @ all you people who keep switching nuts, I've been ridin Tito's nuts since day one and enjoying it ever since."

so have I but atleast everybody is finally giving the man his dues. he didnt get this much praise when he was the champ.

g&pnate TEAM PUNISHMENT

^^^true, welcome aboard fellow nut riders!

Tyson have you applied on the TEAM PUNISHMENT thread yet? you would be more than welcome as a member.