Ohio Fighting Alliance 3

TTT for a great show!

Scott, I will try to make it down for the event and I would like to do a write up and review of the event for www.matfighting.com

I will shoot you an e-mail this week.

Jeff Yurk

Cool , Yurk. Just get ahold of me and we will talk. Thanks again...............ttt

Sounds good... 185 i have a few guys that could fight for u.... The tourney.. well thats too much weight for me... so.. a fight for me 160-165 would be good.. or if need be... 155 title fight????... i will talk to u soon

Man of steel

Heres an idea... JP Pocock is gonna be in the tournament i presume.... well.. is he gonna give up his superfight belt... if so.. i could fight for the vacant belt.... just an idea...

Yes JP is gonna be in the tournament. It is not a belt it is a title, but that is something that I have considered. I will let you know. Man of steel (super fight CHAMPIon). That does sound good though, doesn't it? ttt

Any takers?

Jake is to big for me :-)

J/K!

Jake is a beast! If you do want to fight him, you best bring some Krpyptonite(sp)!

Dustin

ttt

Horning your up and at it already, you stallion.
I'm gonna go get an early workout in this morning.
Heavy

Matt we train on Mondays 7:00PM Muay Thai and Sanshou
Tuesday Grappling 7:00 PM to Whenever
Friday Both Standup and Grappling( Focus alot on takedowns and Defense from takedownd) Mix it up a little 7:00PM to Whenever.
Saturday and Sunday the guys work out or roll around no set time

Cool Brion, probably won't make it down this week, but I will soon. I am up in Washington Court House all the time.

If you want to fight in a credible and outstanding show, fight for the OFA. (if you can handle it). The cage is intense and awesome and the promoters are excellent.

Heavy give me a buzz, I want to come up and train next week. -Veres

Yeah I am up and at 'em at 6 or 7 usually getting the baybays off to school.

Joe come on up. Next week will be good. No wrestling practice so we can use the room anytime. JP is going to Tenn. late next week so maybe earlier in the week. Doesn't matter.
Heavy

Has anybody heard about the new pay per view event with the hockey fights. Aparently two guys go the middle of the ice in full hockey gear and throw down.
I love this country!
MMA, MADE IN AMERICA DELIVERED ON SATURDAYS
TTT

Nice. I will be up next week then. School is out after tomorrow so anytime will work. I teach a wrestling lesson on Monday and Wednesday morning but after that I am free. Later.

Joe call me when you get out of school. I'm taking the team to the Muskingum dual tonight. They beat Mercyhurst last night but it was kinda close. Kirst beat No.3 last night 3-2. Looked fantastic from what I hear. We have been mad cardio, alot of stuff I learned on the Moscow trip. Few guys got banged up, Carmany, severe high ankle sprain 2nd period, lost 2-1 decision at 84.

Tell the guys I said good luck. Kirst is an animal. Genetic freak. I will give you a buzz.

ttt

TTT