Ohio Fighting Alliance 3

Fight,
I got your E mail. Thanks man. give me a day or two to think about it. I will call you.
thanks
bob harhay

Fight, It was good to talk to you. if you can set up a fight for me that would be great. If not I would like to help you guys out in any way I can. bob harhay

Lived in Ohio once...Glad I dont anymore..J/K
TT good luck with event

TTT

I am still looking for someone to step up and take on Jake Short. He will be weighing right around 170lbs. Get in touch with me and lets make this happen.ttt

pbrbob , I just got off the phone and it is set with you and Horrie. Looking forward to seeing you fight. I will be in touch.................ttt

It is official! Matt Horning vs Dan Swift for the Bantam weight Title. Can't wait to see this one.............ttt

ttt

ttt

I can't wait! Our team is training hard and we hope to put on a good showing for the fans!

See you all there!

Dustin Ware

Team Ground Zero / Jorge Gurgel

If anyone wants to see a boxing/jiu-jitsu clinic put on Matt Horning, come check the fights out!

The PA Hitman

Fight, thanks man, Im looking forward to fighting on your show. Lets have a beer after its over.
bob harhay

It Has Begun!!!! Dan & his 'talking'!!

I think that is why Dan is one of my Favorite fighters!!!

See you there Dan!!! I got a fight for you in March as well!!!

Dustin

hi guys, horning vs. swift? that will be a barn burner. i have seen both you guys fight. i am really looking forward to seeing you guys throw down. good luck to both of you. Train hard fight hard and we'll have beers after the fights. bob harhay

I will fight just about anybody 160-170...perhaps.. the "GREAT WHITE" Spencer.. u got something going for u that i don't.. that sweet hairdo.... VERY NICE...or perhaps.... Integrated fightings Tom "Knockout Captain" Kirk... Captain vs. Man of steel... sounds nice....

OFA fans that have seen me fight before have an idea of what i will bring to the cage that night... but everyday i am training hard and i get alil better everyday....

Someone step up...its all just good clean fun in a cage.... LOL

MAN OF STEEL

Jake I definitely have a lot of my wrestlers wanting to watch you throw. Someone step please.

Heavy... ya i really hope someone steps up...i have been training with two Judo blackbelts for the last month so.... i have more in my arsenal now..

I just wanna fight and put on a show for the crowd... hopefully someone will step up...i know i go by the MAN OF STEEL... but cmon i have 3 losses on my record.someone step up and deflate my ego... LOL

160-165 Preferably.....ANY TAKERS???????

We'll find someone Jake, don't you worry about that!

Jake, Luke shaved his head. LOL Just thought that I would let you know. LOL

Scott, is there still room to fight on your card?I'm supposed to fight on Jan.24 here in Columbus,but I'd rather fight in your show! Let me know. I'd like to come down and train.Please get in contact with me.Thanks,Frank Millsap