Ok, f*ck Lee Murray then...

Daren, I've seen some clips of his heavier days and his recent loss to Stiebling. While he lit up Alex and should have won, he didn't because of a mental lapse or whatever that was that landed him in a triangle.

That said: Murray, Rivera, Hughes, Verissimo, Newton, Lindland, Baroni, Loiseau, Menne, and Tanner would have their way with him. And because he seems like he'll claim everyone will duck him due to fear, I can't wait to see him fail miserably.

For those of you who don't know Riggs, he is not going out of his way to be funny. This is just a day in the life of Joe Riggs.

"This is just a day in the life of Joe Riggs."sounds like a book waiting to happen.....

he said he would fight anyone and i am sure he will. he just doesn't want to come all the way to the ufc for the money they want to pay him. i am sure if you want to fight him so bad he would fight you in england. if the ufc is going to use him to hype a bout between him and ortiz then they should pay him more money. and who fucking cares if he's skinny, obviously he has proven himself.

whatever happened to you fighting mckenzie.

A day with Riggs is 1 that must happen before you die to say you have lived.

-JM, official Riggs psychiatrist

Oh JOe Riggs That is some funny shit~!
who is drinking the Mustard now?? lol

anyway Best of luck my Friend!
Shannon "The Cannon"

Great post Joe,
Look forward to seeing you fight in UFC.
Best of luck.
Chris Kiever

I hear this may happen in the N.E.

ttt

LMAO - Another great thread by Riggs.

Good luck Joe!

Talk about a thread being brought back from the grave. It was an entertaining read again though.

ttt

WTF is Joe Riggs???

He sure did fuck up Doerkson. I don't have much of a gage on how good that guy is cuz I never saw him fight, but Riggs looked real good there.

ttt

TTT...everyone needs to read Riggs trash talk

hes no saint

AWESOME

ttt

LOL at all the old Riggs threads! If you can find more Headbutted please post em!