Old school pics from Jason DeLucia album

G-Hands - great pics

thanks for sharing.

old school Frank Shammy in there is pretty cool too.
Welcome.  Wish there were some more.  Old school Frank looks like a fun dude to hang out with. 

Thanks for sharing! Phone Post

ttt Phone Post

Cool

Bas (I think that is him at dinner table) looks like Tiki Phone Post

ttt in case anybody wanted to catch these. 

BrCutter - 
G-Hands - great pics

thanks for sharing.

Welcome.  Wish there were some more.  Old school Frank looks like a fun dude to hang out with. 

I was able to hang with Frank after UFC 16 in Kenner, La. (Near New Orleans).  I want to say he was 26 or 27 years old back then.  That night he had slammed Igor so hard and KTFO him, pretty bad.  Frank is a Cool MoFo and was a blast to be around.  I have pics of him, Coleman, Maurice, Pat, etc. I'll have to find, scan and post...  Just brought back some good old memories...!!!!!!

CGJiuJitsu - 
BrCutter - 
G-Hands - great pics

thanks for sharing.

I was able to hang with Frank after UFC 16 in Kenner, La. (Near New Orleans).  I want to say he was 26 or 27 years old back then.  That night he had slammed Igor so hard and KTFO him, pretty bad.  Frank is a Cool MoFo and was a blast to be around.  I have pics of him, Coleman, Maurice, Pat, etc. I'll have to find, scan and post...  Just brought back some good old memories...!!!!!!

That sounds like a blast.  Hell yeah, please shoot up some of those pics.  I'd really like to see them as well as a lot of others.  Thanks!

Amazing thread.  I've always heard Jason is a great guy.

Brilliant thread,thanks for posting the pics. Phone Post

Great pics. Brings back alot of memories of the good old days. I remember playing blackjack with Frank after UFC 31 till 3 or 4am. My buddy kept playing with Frank until our 11am checkout. He was still at the table when we left to head home.

haha, more evidence of fun Frank.   Hopefully CGJiuJtisu can hook us up with some more pics!  

Frank & I back in 1998.I have a better one that`s not uploaded.

Full body armour check. Elite training check. Intelligence check. Top shelf weapons check. Telling iraqi police in baseball caps to man up and go fight guys that will cut their heads off check.

Sorry, the u.s created this mess, asking under trained, under gun locals to fix the problem is not the solution. Phone Post 3.0

Nah man,thank you.I dig the shit out of old school pics.

love it, for me this was the most exciting time in MMA. Probably because it was over saturated. Granted the fighters are better athletes now for the most part. But it's not as exciting today as it was then.

Cool...Thanks for sharing.

TTt Phone Post

My favorite pic of Delucia

thanks