"Oliveira calling so heavily for a first round KO shows he's delusional and will break by round 2"

“Somehow loses”
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Looks like Charles fans are already hedging their bets

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Amazing how much diehard Charles fans have pussied out in the last week.

Most of them are now predicting Islam wins :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oliveira wins via club and sub

4 Likes

Sombody on Facebook thought this was funny to post.

8 Likes

Thats kind of funny

2 Likes

Why is OP such a fucking faggot?

2 Likes

Can someone name an instance where a guy as good as Charles on the ground, with elite Muay Thai to boot, was smothered or completely nullified on the ground???

5 Likes

I think it happened to Fabricio Werdoom at some point

Didn’t Paul Felder do that to him before he made him tap to strikes? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If it did, I’m pretty sure it was when he was still green in the stand up game. Once Fabricio shored up his striking, he was a fucking nightmare to fight. He KOd Mark Hunt, that’s still hard for me to believe

2 Likes

I know you think there’s no possible way it happens, that’s why it’s worded that way.

Hate You Dummy GIF by Amazon Prime Video

6 Likes

Just get it over with and kiss Islam’s feet now instead of your buddies.

Dude if you watched the embedded you would see that charlie looked relaxed ready and tbh much faster than islam when they both were practicing. In fact he was so relaxed and looked so ready I’m thinking of putting some money on him. At least how bout a username bet mr. Jack. In fact I think he does ko him…put some side juice on that maybe.

Is this guy a troll? I don’t usually check the UG but every thread on this fight that pops up, its this fkn Jack wanker.
How many threads do you need on this to show your hard on for Islam? The first 10 weren’t enough?
Christ almighty mate get a hobby, girlfriend, something brother.

5 Likes

I have everything you listed though.

The reason you always see my threads is because people like you keep bumping them because I’m the UG GOAT.

What and who qualify you to that regard? Did I miss a pill?

It Is Clear As Day Joe Donovan GIF - It Is Clear As Day Joe Donovan Hudson  And Rex - Discover & Share GIFs

goats don’t duck

1 Like

Hey, if spamming forums with multiple threads on the same topic with the same agenda makes you the GOAT, then sure.
At the very least, you’ve actually made me mildly interested in this fight. Haven’t watched a card in ages so if your real goal was to generate interest in the fight, then you have succeeded on me. Kudos to you sir, now you can stop posting 40 threads a day about this fight.

3 Likes