"Oliveira calling so heavily for a first round KO shows he's delusional and will break by round 2"

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

This, don’t be surprised

2 Likes

I second that. Although Islam looks small there, he def added weight

What about all the many times Charles has been knocked out or choked unconscious?

This fight will be won or lost up against the fence. Charles is dangerous there

1 Like

That’s a good point. If charlie can keep it in the middle it’s going to be hard to take him down. I think he catches islam with a knee in rd 3 or 4 and finishes with a choke. That or he takes his back with one of those incredible back takes he does. I’m way more confident in him winning after seeing how comfortable he is before the fight.

In regards to confidence. How are you judging this?

Are you trying to say Oliveira is as good a striker as Adriano Martins? :rofl:

PS. Following Martins KO of Islam, he went winless in his next 6 fights. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Havent you made enough threads about this fight? Give it a rest.

4 Likes

A couple threads is nothing.

You should see how many threads are going to be started Islam wins.

Little rat.

lol @ a couple

1 Like

It’s a much simpler formula for Islam to win. All he has to do is take him down and keep him there for three out of the five rounds. A lot of guys seemed to fear the takedowns but I don’t believe Charles will which should allow him to be more liberal with his striking than Islam’s previous opponents

1 Like

That’s a really good point and I feel the same way. The threat of the takedown is what takes people off their game when it comes to striking. Charles isn’t worried about being taken down because he is comfortable on the ground on his back with his jujitsu and Islam knows that too and knows that he can’t use the threat of the takedown to get Charles off his game. It’s going to be a really good fight.

War Oliveira!

3 Likes

There you go.

Charles is delusional.

so why is islam getting a title shot?
he has not beaten top 5 guys

is it the muslim money from dubai…

same reason why 90 percent of guys ufc signs from russia and that area in general
are dagi’s…while they pretend guys like nemkov among tons of others are not around

5 Likes

Sounds like he’s just trying to keep Islam standing

1 Like

That’s not going to be easy.

Post more man. It’s been a year since you last posted!

1 Like

Once he destroys Charles people will see why.

1 Like

horse fail GIF

4 Likes