Oliveira new demands: Conor won't fight, Khabib must sign deal to fight me if I fight Islam, fight must be in Brazil (Jan)

Gsp GIFs | Tenor

https://twitter.com/oliaubin/status/1319639261256232960?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1319639261256232960|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-25039405203369352166.ampproject.net%2F2206101637000%2Fframe.html

1 Like

You’re trying too hard here mate.

You’re completely avoiding the fact that Islam offered to fight in Brazil and this is the UFC’s call, that and the fact that Charles comes up with a different excuse not fight Islam every week.

None of this matters since Volk is fighting Charles next

Just a question brah….which u don’t want seem to want to answer. Cool.

Jack needs to take some cues from the man himself here. Insha allah.

Listen up u Islamic Terrorist Sympathiser,

The only logical bout to make is Benny Vs Islam for a real now contender…

3 Likes

I don’t respond to conspiracy trolling.

You however don’t respond to facts like Islam being willing to wherever and Charles throwing up all these roadblocks.

It’s going to be for the title if Charles is too scared to show up.

Anw who gives a fuk about some Islam :laughing:
Oliveira wants money fight

1 Like

The UFC wants Abu Dhabi? That should say UAE wants this challenger and fight in Abu Dhabi, so it’s slotted for fight island lol

Well he’s not going to get one. He even admitted it in this interview.

He’s essentially saying he’s scared of Islam.

There’s a video that shows the weigh in. You are ducking this. Why?

I’ve already said I hope the fight happens as a fan of both but Charles is also at the point of his career and title defenses to try to make the money. It will happen.

What won’t happen apparently is a comment on a video put in front of your face. Cool. Guess that is an implicit vote of guilt.

He actually would fight that nobody just to get a chance to fight khabib, and everyone would want to see that and nobody gives a single fuk about Islam, why he would want it lol

Let’s talk about reality.

Charles is ducking Islam.

Why?

Do you think he’ll not show up to the fight, or will he surrender to the UFC’s demands?

Ok, peace out, retard

3 Likes

So Charles is no longer willing to fight guys who are favoured to beat him and instead sits waiting on his ass for “money fights” that are not even going to happen? :sweat_smile: Embarrassing. This guy turned to favela street trash overnight.

1 Like

Boy u really need to take a break from the internet for a good while,

With that account and Ur 8 other accounts

Hopefully u die

Mapleworth Murders GIF by The Roku Channel

2 Likes

Dana will come down hard on Charles if he doesn’t take the fight.

Dude is throwing away his career.

2 Likes

He’s more HOF than Ur prophet Khabib