Oliveira new demands: Conor won't fight, Khabib must sign deal to fight me if I fight Islam, fight must be in Brazil (Jan)

Khabib is in the HOF though.

Oliveira is an 8 loss bum.

You’re failing to come to terms with reality yet again.

Skills typing from 2 of Ur accounts on separate devices

4 Likes

Just make Chandler vs. Islam for the vacant belt FFS

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Winston_Wolf proof

2 Likes

We all know he’s also ConorWTR
And argues with himself

Get a life u nazi Virgin

4 Likes

Bald mans rage.

CWTR is Thiaguy right?

1 Like

Jack I’m not sure why you’re dissing on Charles here. He’s basically complimenting your sugardaddy Khabib. He’s acknowledging that Khabib is both the best and a money fight.

I’d just accept the compliment and move on before people realize that Khabib is ducking Charles because he’s afraid to lose his oh.

2 Likes

Seriously though if Charles doesn’t take the Islam fight his legacy and career will be destroyed.

Dana will move this favela sewer rat to the back of the line.

1 Like

Joe Rogan basically walked thru Volk calling out Charles…that tells you everything you need to know about the UFCs plans…your threads and posts are sounding more and more desperate as you realize it aint going to happen…:laughing:

3 Likes

What’s your opinion of Jones completely bashing Shogun until he tapped from strikes? That is the sort of thing that tarnishes a legacy, not turning down a fight against someone whose biggest win is Bobby fucking Green.

Fuck outta here with that shit.

1 Like

yeah there’s no way they do that fight while charles doesn’t have the belt

1 Like

Volk called out the winner of Charles of Islam, and also broke his hand.

Nothing is going to save Charles from humiliation here bro.

Either Islam embarrasses him in the fight or he ducks it and looks like a discgrace.

This guy tapped to strikes to Paul Felder and has 8 losses. What little legacy he has will be no more after he ducks a fight for the vacant title he lost and they offer it to someone else.

Dana will also send his ass to the back of the line for not taking the fight.

Jack I don’t think Khabib himself would approve of the slur of “favela sewer rat.” He said himself that because of Chalres’ humble beginnings he admires him. Seems like they share something in common.

He also acknowledged his ability to come back from all those losses.

Khabib > Jack.

Now that 254 weigh in….

A title fight is a title fight

Lol…link?

2 Likes

Link to what? Broken hand?