Olivera: "Islam (#4) still needs to beat someone else after Dariush in order to face me" (yet begs for Conor fight)

How do you Olivera fans justify this blatant ducking?

McGregor is a 1-3 LW and Islam is on a 10 fight winsteak.

Here’s a hint
Valentines Day GIF by Yandy.com

15 Likes

Best fighter in the division (Conor).

Yeah pretty dumb fight, cant blame him though, easier fight for more money, but he should just admit that, trying to say Islam needs another fight is a joke, Charles knows its his toughest fight

2 Likes

how do u justify ur blatent jockriding Why dont u make 10 threads all the same but put it a different way

3 Likes

Op has a point :man_shrugging:t3:

At this moment in time, Islam deserves the title fight far more than Conman does

Conman vs Chandler is the fight to make. Islam vs Charles is the fight to make

4 Likes

Islam/Dariush first IMO

2 Likes

Cry about fighter pay now cry about a fighter wanting a bigger payday. Lol get a grip girls its just 1 fight.

2 Likes

King Charles can rape whomever the fuck he wants

2 Likes

It just gets old. I want the best fighting for the title

2 Likes

Theres one champion his name is charles olivera

1 Like

Islam has yet to beat a top 15 guy his weight Nobody knows who he is .McGregor is a huge money fight

2 Likes

Conor fights so little now
When was his last fight at 155?
I thought he was pretty much at 170 now

that said if he beats Diarush he desreves a shot or whoever wins

1 Like

Conor aint fighting 155 he cant make 155 he will fight a 155er at 170 so he can have an advantage

2 Likes

I would rather see both guys get a shot at olivera
Them fighting you basically eliminate a contender

theres always another in the wings They need to fight each other to sell the title fight Nobody outside this forum knows either

Hmmm it may not be right but let’s weigh the options from THE CHAMP’s perspective….

Option #1 Fight the Biggest Draw in the Sport for the Most Money he has ever seen on the Biggest Stage Possible

Option #2 Fight a guy who has never been in a Contenders Match or fought someone who was Top 10 at the time that wasn’t a beat up Hooker… And whose team is pushing you THE CHAMP to come to Saudia Arabia? where there are no Commissions in sight so they can control everything including what happens on the Scales….

2 Likes

Charles not letting Islam take the easy Khabib cherry-picking route

LOVE IT! Charles is the man

4 Likes

At this point, I think it’s just Oliviera asserting his “champion” status and calling the shots. He doesn’t want challengers to start dictating things for him.

He’s had to fight in Justin’s backyard. Then Khabib and Islam come out making demands like they’re the champion.

3 Likes