Olivera: "Islam (#4) still needs to beat someone else after Dariush in order to face me" (yet begs for Conor fight)

Hooker was Top 10.

Islam is ranked #3.

He’s already 10x more popular than Oliveira on social media.

Everyone is ducking Islam including Charles.

Charles wants to cherrypick a 1-3 LW bum like Conor.

2 Likes

Islam has the benefit of being Khabib’s protege and a proxy for Khabib as well. It gives some closure on the “what-if” question, so it’s a def intriguing fight.

Islam is trying to use Khabib’s clout to get a title-shot. Just sad. Fight Dariush and then go get your title.

1 Like

He wants a payday retard. He earned it

1 Like

how long ago was he top 10 ? 4 years 3 ? not currently and is a 145er now and just lost annnnd nobody knows who Hooker is.Beating Hooker 3 years ago does not warrent a title shot .,Outside this forum NOBODY knows who Islam is They do know who McGregor is/Thats a huge money fight The Islam fight is now not a big money fight and he hasnt beaten anyone in the current top 15 maybe 20 See MMApurists post Or go to the mall and or better yet a sports bar and ask who they heard of Islam or MCgregor id say 20-1 at least in McGregors favor probly 100 out of 100

The Islam/Dariush fight also gives the UFC another chance to headline both guys and push them into the limelight to set up a bigger title fight.

Right now, no one knows or cares who either guy is. It’s not good business to waste a title fight with one guy that’s basically an unknown, imo.

2 Likes

lol Charles is such a scared little bitch he’s saying Islam has to fight Dariush and then someone else to fight him.

Islam (3.9 million) is already more popular than Oliveira (2.7 million), and the Abu Dhabi market is way bigger than Brazil.

im sure u would say that to him in person …show some respect

1 Like

Where do I fit into this?

I’m saying he’s scared of Islam.

^Nah, he needs one more fight :point_up:

u called him a scared little bitch Show some respect U would not say that to his face

1 Like

Olivera has gone through a murders row of fighters. Give him a high dollar mulligan

2 Likes

Yeah, I said he was a scared little bitch when it came to fighting Islam, not me. I doubt he would be scared to fight you either.

lol

and u would say that to his face ?I know u dont want fight him But u would not tell him hes scared of ur hero and u sure as hell wouldnt add scared bitch .Show some respect Your supposed to post as if u would say that to the person in person… the guy has a great win over Justin who has beaten 10x the competition Islam has as well as beating Porier and a whos who in lightweight and u are here saying hes a scared bitch Ur a disrespectful spamming idiot

2 Likes

Ducking? Lol
More like looking for a pay day.

Islam is a nobody in terms of PPV buys.

And before someone puts some twitter numbers up or some other useless metric…nobody in that part of the world buys PPV. So it’s kind of irrelevant in terms of a pay day

Nah he’s ducking.

Saying he wants Islam to fight Dariush so he has time fight Conor (which isn’t going to happen anyway) is one thing.

Saying Islam needs to beat Dariush + someone else to earn a TS against him is straight up ducking.

Damn dude… It’s the forum’s oldest, most violated rule. Don’t say shit about a pro fighter that you wouldn’t say to his face.

You just called a UFC champ a scared little bitch.

1 Like

Olivera took the long way to the title. Give the man a break. No fighter had a harder road to the championship. What’s next, Usman?

1 Like