Olivera: "Islam (#4) still needs to beat someone else after Dariush in order to face me" (yet begs for Conor fight)

The only way U get to be a somebody from a nobody is to keep fighting and keep winning…so yeah….he’s like at least 2 more high level fights away from anyone in the US recognizing him

1 Like

he dont owe u shit of an explanation ya hes ducking ur hero but just beat Justin who unlike ur hero has beaten many top fighters in the devision as well as charles beating Porrier Chandler and Ferguson.Guys that actually fight top 10 fighters .Islam has not 1 win against any current top 15 lightweight The guys Charles has beaten have all faced top fighters Heck Porier and Ferguson were champs and u are going to go on with his win over Hooker 3 years ago and says Charles is a scared bitch U have no respect and are the worst poster here Ur a fucking idiot who spams the forum with the same shit every fucking day

NOBODY would recognize Islam at LAX or out at a restaurant in the US.

He’s a nobody.

I’m a MMA fan and I wouldn’t recognize him. I’d think he owned a smoke shop in Glendale or something

1 Like

lol Acting like Charles is somebody or a draw.

He couldn’t draw fleas. He’s only being kept relevant by the people he’s fought against.

Just excuse making from Charles and his fans because they know Islam ends the gravy train.

Bruh, do you even know how to use periods? Acting like you’re a good poster with your fifth grade education :joy:

i have a masters degree and was busy .You are the worst poster here by far.My record here speaks for itself. I been here since 1998.You dont see anyone else here calling champs of the world scared lil bitches.Who the fuck u think u are.??u suck u make 100 threads a day about the same fucking thing

and u sound like a fucking moron with bruh

All that proves is that you’re old as shit.

Makachev can’t do this bro

id never have the nerve to call any fighter a lil bitch Ur a disrespectful spamming moron

The Office Steve Carell GIF - The Office Steve Carell Michael Scott GIFs|833x473.29545454545456

i dont know how to do gifs but if i did it would be u sucking Islams dick

You’ve been posting here since 1998 and you don’t know how to post a gif?

i dont care to…Go make another 100 threads about your hero

I think I’ll stick to this one.

Watching you melt down over Oliviera’s clear duck of Islam has been very entertaining.

I have never seen a fighter ride the coattails of another fighter like Islam does with Khabib. He even has to get daddy Khabib to beg Dana to give him a title-fight.

If this is to be a huge “when worlds collide” type of PPV match-up which it should be, it definitely isn’t going to be in Abu Dhabi where it’ll be a noon event in the western hemisphere. It’ll be in Vegas. Not to mention the potential “home-cooking” you know Islam will get just like his daddy Khabib benefited from.

And it’s embarrassing for the UFC to have a title contender get his shot after coming off a win over Bobby Greene. No diss to Islam, it just is what it is. That’s why even Dana realizes this and still wants the Dariush fight. That way he can build either one up for a mega-PPV title match-up.

Oh, and didn’t Islam also turn down another potential title-contender fight if he won with old-man RDA?!?!?

Even Chimaev will have to go through Burns and Covington to get his title shot.

It should be just another easy payday for Islam after all, right?

2 Likes

He only fought Bobby Green because Dariush pulled out.

He’s currently on one of the longest winstreaks in the UFC.

He’s the #4 ranked LW and will probably be higher after Gaethje lost.

Every single person ranked ahead of Islam has already lost to Oliviera.

This is the only fight that makes sense and Charles is avoiding it at all costs.

1 Like

And it could be said that Islam is doing everything he can to avoid having to fight Dariush.

He already turned down a potential title-contender fight if he had won against old-man RDA.

As we all know, at the end of the day, no one is actually scared to fight anyone else. Everyone is just smart enough to try to maximize their financial gain from whatever situation they happen to be in, including the UFC, so we’ll see…

1 Like

Everything he can?

They were scheduled to fight and Darisuh pulled out. The fuck?

Dana wants to set them up to fight again. Islam doesn’t seem too keen on it.