Olympic Wrestling Trials coming up!

![](upload://lxsAz8TzTYlYAnMEFRulHbLj3km.jpeg)

![](upload://9KvhJki46ZhEgqHHZiSE117dtV1.jpeg)

![](upload://nZLjt2feCkG9tZQ6JY14yOwh4Ld.jpeg)

![](upload://mUg9VA3vyLkehE3YOgHO7PYzJ8k.jpeg)

![](upload://e1y9xhZ31hFYyd9z95q0v7Xn63D.jpeg)

![](upload://jjpF8fUgxJxHNRdPKukLGnHnDsx.jpeg)

Im taking my two boys. Can't wait!Ā 

K5 -

Im taking my two boys. Can't wait!Ā 

Who are they?Ā 

GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
Winston Wolf -

ill change my pick to Arujo he lives in next town over but has been hot in free>

Agreed. Super dynamic with big move capabilities.

If Lee was competing, I would pick him to win trials and possibly the Olympics. Will be interesting to see who comes out at this weight.

great weight for sure...can i use my friends flo pass or whats it on

Gadsons dad went to my hs His dad and uncle were state champs and great guys Ill take him as a sleeper

Winston Wolf -
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
Winston Wolf -

ill change my pick to Arujo he lives in next town over but has been hot in free>

If Lee was competing, I would pick him to win trials and possibly the Olympics. Will be interesting to see who comes out at this weight.

NBC Olympic Channel

All of those years of Dake having to beat everybody before facing JB pissed me off - thatā€™s a shitty format for deciding whoā€™s the best in a tournament situation.

1 Like

Are there really only 10 people that follow wrestling on these forums?

GeorgeCarlinUGTPTTĀ -Ā 

Are there really only 10 people that follow wrestling on these forums?

Itā€™s usually a small but mighty and loyal crowd.

1 Like
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
Winston Wolf -
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
Winston Wolf -

NBC Olympic Channel

hmmm never heard of it im going to have to check

Looking forward to seeing Braxton Amos compete in both at trials this weekend.

My understanding is that he deferred enrollment for the Olympic year, so technically not even a freshman in college, yet made the trials in both >

Also looking forward to see how Chance Marstellar does at 74lg. While I expect to see Dale & Burroughs take the spot, Chance has been a different animal since going under the tutelage of Cary Kolat.

Womens

Anthony

Wincester

Maroulis

Miracle

Mensah-Stock

Gray

GeorgeCarlinUGTPTTĀ -Ā 

Also looking forward to see how Chance Marstellar does at 74lg. While I expect to see Dale & Burroughs take the spot, Chance has been a different animal since going under the tutelage of Cary Kolat.

I know a lot of people in the D1 scene who respect Kolatā€™s coaching the most of any coach.

1 Like
wiggum -
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTTĀ -Ā 

I know a lot of people in the D1 scene who respect Kolatā€™s coaching the most of any coach.

As a former teammate of Kolatā€™s, I can tell you that he has been respected and admired across all of his peer groups going back 30+ years. His knowledge of technique and mentality is unmatched, IMO.