Olympic Wrestling Trials coming up!

Thanks for the info…so FN stupid.

There’s always a possibility finding another country to compete for. Maybe Ghana or other African country. There’s still some time to try to qualify for the Olympics. Many Russians compete for other countries. Latest is Tsabolov that is representing Serbia now.

1 Like

Bo/Zahid was fun

Wish it was actually broadcast on NBCSN…

These uneventful women’s matches are wonderful…

This is the worst coverage of the trials I’ve seen in a lifetime of following wrestling.

1 Like

It is an absolute mess. So insulting to the athletes.

You can hear the crowd screaming and cheering the other matches and they don’t throw an inset video. They don’t show a look back at the last match. Even the announcers are only making passing comments on the other matches.

It sucks to read tweets and blogs remarking how good Nickal looked and not be able to see a thing.

Supporters of the sport shouldn’t have to sign up and then delete a subscription to peacock to see only ONE more of the four mats.

Fuckin joke.

2 Likes

According to Track Wrestling, they are only using 2 mats now. I am watching on the PC and have NBC Sports on one monitor and Peacock on the other so I can watch both mats.

100%. An absolute mess.

Wrestling coverage is broken. Flo has a near monopoly but only covers events to which they have the rights. Because of their monopoly, they are now the only people who can somewhat competently cover and event.

Where the hell is the reporting on what happened with Cox, arguably our best wrestler?

Nevermind, now track is back to 3 mats. Still watching them all but on multiple streams

1 Like

McKenna is super aggressive and taking it to Zain right now

God dammit Yianni

Cox wrestle yet??

Too soon

Anyone predict Yianni, Zain and Cox out on Friday night?

Whats the deal with Cox missing weight? Wasn’t he actually moving up? How much did he miss by?

Vito is putting it on Fix. Wasn’t expecting this

Holy fuck at that throw by Dake on Nolf. Destruction

2 Likes

Hate picking against JB, but Dake is on another level right now

1 Like

Dake Bombers Incoming…

This is his year!

That was practice