OMG, he's spreading the HIV

Wow he looks alot different from Rocky 5.

1 Like

wow....just wow.

goddamn he looks like shit

His arms look weird.

Maybe the stress from thinking you have HIV can make you look like you have it even if you don't?

Either way I sure wouldn't fight him.

think the ref put on two pair of gloves for this fight?

Those are pec implants from the looks of them.

He probly got them to make people say "hey man, anybody with pecs like that can't have hiv"

why people are making fun of a sick person? I don't get it...

one thing people arnt mentioning is how much his nose has changed. and its not because of boxing because it got that way after he retired. is it blow, surgury, what?

it looks like the ref is about to clean a septic tank with those big ass gloves

i think whats happening to his face and arms is called wasting common in the later stages of HIV

"what the ref is thinking as Tommy coughs all over the place..."

The ref is glad that AT LEAST he has those
super-thick, latex, Outbreak-style gloves on for some protection.

I agree with swamprocker as well.

ttt

"waterbottle, neither is promoters allowing it in mma."

I agree with swamprocker. Keep Morrison the hell out of the ring or cage.

Electricchack, Look at Wangsta's question on the 1st page. The answer to his question is "Yes". This is just a more recent pic of Tommy with eyeliner on. However the earlier pics that you inquired about didn't show his more recently aquired pec implants.

"why people are making fun of a sick person? I don't get it... "

Because he swears that he is not sick, the way he looks is natural, and that people should not be worried about catching HIV when fighting him despite the fact that he absoultely looks like he has HIV and his former agent claims that his new clean tests were all forged.

Morrison was huge a few months ago for his comeback boxing match. What the hell happened to him in the last few months??

"
Morrison was huge a few months ago for his comeback boxing match. What the hell happened to him in the last few months?"

I think he canceled to the boxing match to do this "MMA" fight.

It revolves around "being tested" by a sanctioned body. Since the fight was out on an Indian Reservation, he didn't have to provide much more than a piece of paper saying he was negative.

Nice "MMA" debut by Morrison.  Quality mixed martial arts action with no knees, no kicks, no elbows and no ground fighting allowed.  This was an impressive win for Tommy and it proves that he belongs in MMA.