OMG, he's spreading the HIV

Tommy Then

Tommy Now.

One thing he has allways been barrel chested.

Article on the fight

I thought it said "OMA, he's spreading the HIV"

that makes more sense.

BUd

what up Ediieee......good link.

if he's +, he should be jailed for attempted murder, if he's -, all the fuckheads on here should line up and suck his crank for slagging him so badly, put yourself in his shoes assholes.

LOL now Tommy is an MMA fighter as long as by MMA you mean Boxing in a cage.

GMB ---

Sup bro.

I hear you on that one...I would probably commit suicide if I ever got HIV.

I would just like to see a public display of the results and have an independent respectable MD draw the blood, conduct the tests and make the conclusions.

It was 100% guaranteed that he had it before right? I don't know how he could get rid of it. Needless to say, he can take the drug cocktail which basically can make someone test negative (so i hear) but you are still contagious and can pass it on.

That's why I phrased it as a question.

How many others have had false positives to later be proven to have actually been HIV negative?

ROFL @ the guy who fought him

The dork told tj and gross he was going to back out of the fight if there was no concrete blood test. It is obvious as fucking hell Morrison can't pass a blood test and didn't take one. Just his behavior alone pretty much seals the deal - no way this joker fights on an indian reservation for chump change if he could pass a blood test.

The guy who fought him is a grade A tard, and I almost hope he does contract HIV just so he can sue and clean out the promoter and reservation.

Shady shit.

ttt

he can always get a job as billy bob thortons stunt double, guy looks sick..