One Offered Nogannou 20 Million Guaranteed

There is a league in South Africa iirc EFL or something. Bet it doesn’t pay 20 mil. I’m actually waiting on a call this afternoon, I’ve been off work (medical) for half a year, I’m worried they will try and bring me back in on a new hire contract (I was on a good deal)

1 Like

Just pull a Francis and demand that they make you a board member upon your return.

1 Like

This sounds too ridiculous to be true. Maybe some partial truths in there but I’m not buying the whole story, without hearing the other side.

I don’t know the whole story, I’ve just noticed over the years a lot of things in the news that paint Francis as greedy and ungrateful. I could be completely wrong, maybe there’s a subliminal reason I never liked him?

Didn’t Conor want to become a share holder in the UFC or something a few years ago? I think they made things work by promoting Proper 12 though.

2 Likes

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Based on other things I’ve seen, and the interview with Francis on valuentainment, I’d say Francis has no idea about business but thinks he does.

And chatri seems very straight up not a tall tail teller like most promoters

1 Like

Big ol nagger

1 Like

I’m sure they partners up with it. I don’t have terrestrial TV and I’ve seen proper 12 commercials so it’s gotta be UFC

1 Like

3 Likes

Well yeah, if you’re not the champ anymore, you don’t get paid as much right?

1 Like

I really don’t see why Francis would want to be on the board just get paid it’s a lot simpler.

Then you have every guy wanting on the board just because someone else is true or not it’s ridiculous.

1 Like

There was a Nigerian TUF I watched that Usman has part ownership in. But in terms of fighting the best heavyweight on the planet there’s nothing for him there. He should have stayed in the UFC and used his salary to help develop MMA in Africa.

2 Likes

If he was trying to set himself up for life the 20 million offer from One should have been enough?

2 Likes

Are you not allowed to chew gum over there?

dana-white-thats-fucking-illegal (1)

1 Like

Francis

2 Likes

Yeah because 2M, 5M, or 8M, who can retire on that? It HAS to be 20M+, right?

1 Like

He’d likely lose ppv points if he lost the belt.

3 Likes

Unreal man, 20 Million? He’s no spring chicken, he’s needs to sign on the dotted line and Velcro them up FAST!

1 Like

What was this?

1 Like