OneFC might host Sakuraba vs. Renzo II....

http://www.tatame.com.br/one-fc-anuncia-novidades-e-sonha-com-revanche-entre-renzo-e-sakuraba/

Through Google Translate:

"One FC announces new features and dream with rematch between Sakuraba and Renzo"

* Already established as a market leader in Asia and with a proven track record of performing shows in major arenas and stadiums - has been quickly exhausted Tickets - One FC announced the big news for this year . The calendar will include twice as many events held last season. Are also already confirmed new locations such as China , India , Hong Kong , Japan , South Korea, Myanmar , Cambodia and Taiwan , and the return to Singapore , Philippines , Malaysia and Indonesia.

Deals in India and China will become possible thanks to new sponsors like Kawasaki , who joins Sony , Tune Talk, Energizer and the select group of investors , who are fiercely disputed by the Asian MMA franchises , including SFL , RUFF and Legend FC . Although the latter three organizations struggling lately against more financial problems and legal issues .

The One FC , who was born in Singapore , also celebrates the ten-year contract to broadcast their events by giant FOX Sports Star . The channel broadcasts shows how the English championship and the Olympics .

Another point in favor of One FC is that the Asian market is different from the U.S. , and so the organization can work in partnership with other events like the Road FC and URCC .

To gain even more notoriety in the world , the franchise awaits an outcome between Renzo Gracie and the UFC to tell with Gracie in his squad . If the UFC can not schedule a fight for Gracie in those first months , the One FC hopes to hire the son of Robson Gracie . And, dude , the first appointment would be against Kazushi Sakuraba Japanese legend .

The " Gracie Hunter " has already stated that he would return to his retirement in MMA for a new fight against Renzo . Sakuraba , who finished with a Kimura Gracie at Pride, remained active in the ring of New Japan Pro Wrestling .

All this movement is beginning to bother the UFC , that promises to intensify its activities in the continent . Good for MMA fan and even better for the athletes , who now have more job options .

My brain just came.

Really don't want to see Sakuraba fight anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit Phone Post 3.0

Renzo is in the ufc brah Phone Post 3.0

Dude! Phone Post 3.0

EckY - Really don't want to see Sakuraba fight anymore. Phone Post 3.0

I know how you feel. Saku is my favorite fighter ever but even I admit that his body has taken some serious damage over the years and he "Ain't like he use to be". He nearly lost his ear once in a fight.

One fc should consider Australia as a viable market, it's a 5 hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Brisbane and a 6 hour flight to Sydney, the time zones are only 2 hours apart as well. I for one would love another major org here in aus and I'm sure most MMA fans here would too. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - One fc should consider Australia as a viable market, it's a 5 hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Brisbane and a 6 hour flight to Sydney, the time zones are only 2 hours apart as well. I for one would love another major org here in aus and I'm sure most MMA fans here would too. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Renzo is in the ufc brah Phone Post 3.0

He's also the guy who connected Zuffa with the Sheikh, who's now part owner. Renzo could easily get out of a UFC contract without any blowback.

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - One fc should consider Australia as a viable market, it's a 5 hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Brisbane and a 6 hour flight to Sydney, the time zones are only 2 hours apart as well. I for one would love another major org here in aus and I'm sure most MMA fans here would too. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. I'm sure it'll be done eventually. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

No No No No Phone Post

he better get a shit load of money if he fights

Poor Saku. I hope he doesn't need money Phone Post 3.0

EckY - Really don't want to see Sakuraba fight anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Same, but this at least means his last fight isn't a loss to Mayhem...

This is something they can build up easily like New Japan have with Saku facing the Gracies in wrestling matches although there's only been one and it was horrible though, but it's still an easy fight they can build up. Phone Post 3.0

at this point saku vs. any gracie not named Hickson = FAIL

Zero interest Phone Post 3.0

I forgot to mention, I have heard rumors (rumors being the key word) that the gracies were going to do a japanese pro wrestling tag match against Saku and another former wrastler/pride fighter in the near future.

Even though it would be fake it would be nice seeing the old rivalry put aside for an evening. Unless one of them gets pissy and makes it a shoot. I could see that happening.