Opinions on Nick Diaz

ttt

ttt

or GFC

Its not just his "gameplans," its his game. If his wrestling was better....

How did the Sherk fight go though? He apparently was able to keep the fight on its feet but ironically lost the striking battle?

Diaz is an awesome fighter and well love all fighters with that kind of heart, ability and attitude. Dana is a dang fool not to get this guy back in the UFC and KEEP him there.

I think he's fabulous!!

always enjoyable to watch

ttt

Nick diaz= Tha Shit

Stretch... you do realize we are talking about the Fight Game right?

Diaz comes to fight,the guy has incredible grappling skills.

I gladly pay money to see this guy fight, PPV or live.

Great, he's fighting in the GFC.

Nick is one of my fav fighter to watch right behind Big Nog.

Nick is my HERO!!!!!!!!

One negative post on this whole thread. Considering this is the UG that says it all.

If he improved his takedown defense and his jab, I honestly think that he'd be a tough fight for anybody at 170.

I think thought that his failing will always be the fact that he is physically weak, naturally.

I'm really pissed he's not w/ the UFC anymore. He's a killer.

one of my favorite guys to watch win lose or draw he comes to fight and puts on a technical display every time out if you know what to watch for..

like him but wish he was more aggressive

exciting fighter and a top contender.

Stretch - I was referring to his overcoming the usual lack of consistency on the ug rather than the collective intelligence level, though I can see taking it that way.

Even Fedor doesn't have this many fans. Nick's the mullafuggin man in my book. He's the exact opposite of Koscheck.

Nick is always fun to watch. I'll miss not seeing him in the UFC. Nobody fixes their hair after a fight and talks smack quite like he does.