opponent for Sean McCorkle

Same body has Joe...but at least he wears a singlet to cover it up...NO BS...

eccpromoter - Same body has Joe...but at least he wears a singlet to cover it up...NO BS...

Lol, wait, who wears a singlet?

Sean McCorkle - 
jmmz - Make it happen. McCorkle has offered to pay for an opponents travel arrangements. Will he step up or is he full of shit? Dude comes off as a big as bitch thats afraid of fighting someone that might give him some competition.

Well since you're challenging me to a fight for someone else, I guarantee you wouldn't say any of that to Fedor's face.

Dude, what are you talking about? What does Fedor have to do with this? Are you comparing yourself to Fedor? Come on, are you serious?

jmmz - 
Sean McCorkle - 
jmmz - Make it happen. McCorkle has offered to pay for an opponents travel arrangements. Will he step up or is he full of shit? Dude comes off as a big as bitch thats afraid of fighting someone that might give him some competition.

Well since you're challenging me to a fight for someone else, I guarantee you wouldn't say any of that to Fedor's face.

Dude, what are you talking about? What does Fedor have to do with this? Are you comparing yourself to Fedor? Come on, are you serious?

^^^ He doesn't get it

^^^No he doesn't

Mike is def interested in fighting you Sean. He said to just contact Nate Shook at nateshookpromo@ymail.com to set it up. Hope we can make this fight happen. He is very excited to fight someone so highly talked about on the UG.

He's very tough Sean. And he he has at least 1 name win;)

Can McCorkle make 265lbs?

What kind of  'management'  SFL are you that you can't afford a blue name ?

Dougie -  Can McCorkle make 265lbs?

He's come way down Doug, but not yet. He said he thinks by summer.

mrzipplokk - 
Dougie -  Can McCorkle make 265lbs?
 He's come way down Doug, but not yet. He said he thinks by summer.

If he makes 265 then I can for sure see him being of some interest to UFC.

F1 Management - He's very tough Sean. And he he has at least 1 name win;)

I love it!!!

???

mrzipplokk -  ???

Because he's only fought Bobby Favors

Maybe they're like the Globetrotters/Generals symbiotic roadshow

greco yeoman - Maybe they're like the Globetrotters/Generals symbiotic roadshow

Exactly what I was thinking

Sean McCorkle - 
greco yeoman - Maybe they're like the Globetrotters/Generals symbiotic roadshow

Exactly what I was thinking

Well then it should be another easy win for you Sean. He thinks he can beat you. A lot of us are interested in seeing you fight someone with a good record. One of his wins is showing up as a ammy fight and another in KY isn't showing for some reason.

Sean McCorkle - If you're really serious about him fighting me, and you think he'll do it, email me some pics or fight footage of him. I couldn't find any. I can't fight another guy that looks like my last opponent (no offense to Joe) or people will stop coming to watch me fight.

typical dicktuck from McDorkle

Sean McCorkle - If you're really serious about him fighting me, and you think he'll do it, email me some pics or fight footage of him. I couldn't find any. I can't fight another guy that looks like my last opponent (no offense to Joe) or people will stop coming to watch me fight.

SFLmanagement - Mike is def interested in fighting you Sean. He said to just contact Nate Shook at nateshookpromo@ymail.com to set it up. Hope we can make this fight happen. He is very excited to fight someone so highly talked about on the UG.

McCockle are stepping up or did your big mouth write a check your sorry ass can't cash?

You scared of a possible challenge? If you win you'd shut a lot of your naysayers.

This guy is calling you out.

jmmz - 
Sean McCorkle - If you're really serious about him fighting me, and you think he'll do it, email me some pics or fight footage of him. I couldn't find any. I can't fight another guy that looks like my last opponent (no offense to Joe) or people will stop coming to watch me fight.

SFLmanagement - Mike is def interested in fighting you Sean. He said to just contact Nate Shook at nateshookpromo@ymail.com to set it up. Hope we can make this fight happen. He is very excited to fight someone so highly talked about on the UG.

McCockle are stepping up or did your big mouth write a check your sorry ass can't cash?

You scared of a possible challenge? If you win you'd shut a lot of your naysayers.

This guy is calling you out.

no offense but how does he shut up the naysayers when no one has heard of the guy that wants to fight him??
serious question