opponent for Sean McCorkle

Sean McCorkle - 
SFLmanagement - I have a lot of respect for Sean and would love to see him fight Mike "Demon" Williams. Mike is 5-0 pro and currently lives in OH. He can drive to Indy or KY to fight Sean. From a fans stand point, this would be a great match. Can someone make this fight happen!!

I would fight Mike, but my name is not Bobby Favors

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=stats.fighterDetail&pid=884D302C252E10E5

LOL!

jmmz - 
Sean McCorkle - If you're really serious about him fighting me, and you think he'll do it, email me some pics or fight footage of him. I couldn't find any. I can't fight another guy that looks like my last opponent (no offense to Joe) or people will stop coming to watch me fight.

SFLmanagement - Mike is def interested in fighting you Sean. He said to just contact Nate Shook at nateshookpromo@ymail.com to set it up. Hope we can make this fight happen. He is very excited to fight someone so highly talked about on the UG.

McCockle are stepping up or did your big mouth write a check your sorry ass can't cash?

You scared of a possible challenge? If you win you'd shut a lot of your naysayers.

This guy is calling you out.

Ummmmmm, someone else can't call me out for another fighter. And the fight is in the works for 5/1. If he does indeed want the fight, I have a feeling he won't be nearly as eager when it comes time to sign the contract. Because I troll so much on here, people sometimes overlook the fact that I actually can fight.

If anyone reads the first post, this started out by me suggesting it would be a good fight. I spoke to Mike and he thought so too. I never intended it to "call out" Sean. I just wanted to see it from a fans point of view. There are actually a lot of fighters I know that would love to fight Sean at SHWT and HWT. Sean is 7-0 and has fought a few decent guys. Mike is always trying to get fights but the only guys that are willing to fight him are other friends of mine so I don't want those fights to happen. Anyway, I talked to Mike awhile last night and he def wants this fight, win or lose. The only way he won't take it is if he is offered a bum payday to fight a 7-0 guy.

ttt. lets make this fight happen someone!!

SFLmanagement - If anyone reads the first post, this started out by me suggesting it would be a good fight. I spoke to Mike and he thought so too. I never intended it to "call out" Sean. I just wanted to see it from a fans point of view. There are actually a lot of fighters I know that would love to fight Sean at SHWT and HWT. Sean is 7-0 and has fought a few decent guys. Mike is always trying to get fights but the only guys that are willing to fight him are other friends of mine so I don't want those fights to happen. Anyway, I talked to Mike awhile last night and he def wants this fight, win or lose. The only way he won't take it is if he is offered a bum payday to fight a 7-0 guy.

Well Jon Ivey pulled out today, and I just heard from the LFC matchmaker that apparently the only way Mike won't take the fight is if he "has the flu right now."

Exactly like I said. Everybody "wants a piece of McCorkle" until it's actually time to sign the contract. Bitches

ScratchJ - Alright I'll fight you. Just make sure to break three bones or less on my face.

I can't make you any promises. I hit hard as F

ScratchJ - 
Sean McCorkle - 
ScratchJ - Alright I'll fight you. Just make sure to break three bones or less on my face.

I can't make you any promises. I hit hard as F

Hmm? I'll agree to them terms... Now let me gain a few hundred pounds to fight you :D

OK. FYI, I prefer my opponents to be over 400 lbs with little to no stand-up or ground game.

ttt

Sean, You sound just like Ron the Cookie Monster Sparks...

were do we call bullshit...

haha

^  English retard, english !

lambchopbanks - Sean, You sound just like Ron the Cookie Monster Sparks...

were do we call bullshit...

haha

Even though that post makes no sense at all, allow me to respond.

The only thing you'll take a bigger beating during than a real fight with me, is an internet fight so be very careful. Especially since you "kant spel write."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you just told the LFC matchmaker that you are already contracted to fight at another show on 4/10 right?

So why don't we just do it on the 5/28 LFC show. I don't have an opponent yet, and don't anticipate being able to easily find one. I'll be able to make 265 by then, so we won't have any problems with the Indiana commission since they won't approve a heavyweight to fight a super heavyweight.

Plus, that'll give you plenty of time to do some asking around about me, from people "in the know" find out I'm an absolutely terrible match up for you and your style, and then you can pull out 4 or 5 weeks ahead of time, instead of the usual 2-3 I've become accustomed to.

Also, didn't Dan Christison whip your ass in like 3 or 4 minutes in the 1st round? Since I train with Dan, why don't you ask him how he thinks that fight will go.

And if I hear one more time about how you're saying that I "dodged you as an amateur", I'm going to slap the shit out of you when I see you in person. I never fought amateur, because I'm not an idiot, and I certainly didn't try to make a name for myself fighting for that low budget ass Elite Cage Fighting against guys who were pulled from the crowd the same night like you did.

PS: I've seen both you and Ron Sparks fight a couple times a piece. Sparks would put you on queer street inside 3 minutes of the 1st round.

i never said that you were dodging me...I said that we went different paths.

yes Dan beat me... I give him full Props for winning...

Why would i want to ask somebody that trains with you? lol..

your a bag of hot air...

And no, I dont have a fight 4/10...

lmao

wtf do these guys come from ?!

lambchopbanks - i never said that you were dodging me...I said that we went different paths.

yes Dan beat me... I give him full Props for winning...

Why would i want to ask somebody that trains with you? lol..

your a bag of hot air...

I've heard from 2 different people in the last month that you personally said I dodged you as an amateur, and have been running from you ever since.

My response is always the same, and that is "Really, where is his gym at?" Because I have absolutely no problem going to anyone's gym at anytime, anywhere in the country and fighting them for free once they start talking shit about how I'm afraid of them. My only condition is that I'm allowed to bring a film crew to film it. And FYI, I'm only afraid of God and the IRS, in that order.

To answer your question, you would ask Dan how he thinks the fight will go since he beat you up so easy, and he knows what kind of fighter I am, and because when he says, "Lambcock, he'll knock your ass into next year, it's a real bad fight for you" then you won't be quite so eager to talk shit I would hope. Or maybe you will, and we can do it on 5/28.

Oh shit!!!! Wait, nevermind. I didn't realize you beat J.A. Dudley in the 2nd round. I apologize. I am "a bag of hot air"

PS: Eddie Haskell called, he wants his 1950's "Book of Clever Insults" back

IRS ? I paid 2.5k for a good accountanting firm to do my taxes last year McCorkle. Worth every penny.

mrzipplokk -  IRS ? I paid 2.5k for a good accountanting firm to do my taxes last year McCorkle. Worth every penny.

Yes, but I cheat badly on my taxes.

Sign a contract sayn that you will fight me...

I fight at HW and SHW...

If you need that much time to get ready for me then soooooooooo be it...

ttt