opponent for Sean McCorkle

I would like to see McCorkle fight but I'd like to see him make the more competitive limit of 265 which I think would be a better division to test himself in.

Mc "Little" Cockle I've got an opponent for you.

YO MAMA!!!!

lambchopbanks - Sign a contract sayn that you will fight me...

I fight at HW and SHW...

If you need that much time to get ready for me then soooooooooo be it...

I guess it's probably time that I stop dodging you. Especially since I've been doing it "since we were amateurs." Whenever the fuck that was.

I told you I'm down for 5/28, so it looks like the offer is on you.

PS: If you try to do that stupid shit where you do the splits to attempt to impress the crowd right before our fight, you're getting kicked in the balls first thing.

jmmz - Mc "Little" Cockle I've got an opponent for you.

YO MAMA!!!!

Damn it. Good one.

why do you wanna kick me in the balls?

BTownDragon - why do you wanna kick me in the balls?

I will only if you try to impress the crowd by doing the half ass splits before the fight.

umm..you must have me confused with some other fat dude

BTownDragon - umm..you must have me confused with some other fat dude

No, I'm going to kick Lambcock in the balls for doing the splits before our fight.

What is the reason that you will not fight me April 9th?

Let me guess, You have cock in your mouth again? or is your manager protecting you? Oh wait, You dont have a manager... So your worried that if you take a fight against somebody that will kick your ass. Your afraid that you will show everybody that your not as good as you think you are...

By the way...

I train in Myrtle Beach, SC. Fitness Edge. Come on down. If you need an address Because your to stupid to find it. by all means, I'll post that for you too.

LOL@ mcCorkle...you look like a clown now...you are the only one who thinks you're "owning" people on a thread...

ttt

I disagree. he's doing alot of clowning to you guys. lol

TTT

ttt

lambchopbanks - What is the reason that you will not fight me April 9th?

Let me guess, You have cock in your mouth again? or is your manager protecting you? Oh wait, You dont have a manager... So your worried that if you take a fight against somebody that will kick your ass. Your afraid that you will show everybody that your not as good as you think you are...

By the way...

I train in Myrtle Beach, SC. Fitness Edge. Come on down. If you need an address Because your to stupid to find it. by all means, I'll post that for you too.

Steve, i'm sure he does have a manager, probably a good one and thats why he is dodging you. If he really thought he would smash you so easy he would fight you ASAP. I can only imagine that come May he will have an excuse not to fight you. Maybe Japan will be looking at him again, or he'll be trying to cut to HWT, or the state won't allow him to fight someone not as good as him (lol). I'm sure that this fight NEVER happens because Sean and his manager don't want it too.

Lambchop would KO Sean. Sean has NO standup at all and crappy ground. I attached the video of him. Williams and Banks both SMASH McCorkle.

Sorry for the negative post, but it pisses me off to see someone talk himself up as being such a badass then duck, yes duck, a legitimate contender because he and his manager KNOW he can't win and that would ruin his chance for Japan, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zBovQOAEXc

^am i the only one who thinks that it's awesome that kamala vs papa shango is a related video when you watch that mccorkle fight?

Sean McCorkle - Exactly like I said. Everybody "wants a piece of McCorkle" until it's actually time to sign the contract. Bitches

im not a person to talk shit.....i will see you in the cage soon

ttt

TTT for fighting Mike

Another fighter with a good record for Sean to dodge lol