opponent for Sean McCorkle

I believe the cal has been put on McCorkle.

he is being called. but he isnt answering the phone...

y would he? you got a winning record

Wow. This is all gonna blow up badly... 

lambchopbanks - What is the reason that you will not fight me April 9th?

Let me guess, You have cock in your mouth again? or is your manager protecting you? Oh wait, You dont have a manager... So your worried that if you take a fight against somebody that will kick your ass. Your afraid that you will show everybody that your not as good as you think you are...

By the way...

I train in Myrtle Beach, SC. Fitness Edge. Come on down. If you need an address Because your to stupid to find it. by all means, I'll post that for you too.

I do have a cock in my mouth.....and it's your dad's!!! Bet you didn't know your old man was a faggit did you?

I don't have a manager, because I'm yet to meet an MMA manager who is smarter than me. From your spelling, grammar, and trash talking, I'd guess you didn't have much trouble finding one smarter than you.

When your manager was approached about the fight, he said you were already contracted to fight on 4/10. I've been told there is already a replacement, so quit talking about shit that is impossible now, and SIGN THE FUCK UP FOR 5/28. I told you I'm in 100%. And what's even better than that is, that I'm going to beat you at your own game. Everyone knows that I'm Abu Dhabi level on the ground, but I'm still better than your "K-1" punk ass standing up. You're going to sleep on 5/28, and I'm even telling you now how it's going to happen. I'm going to head kick you Mirko CroCop style within the first 3 minutes of the first round. That is if you don't do the half ass splits before the fight. If so, you're getting kicked in the balls first, and then after you recover from that, you're getting kicked in the head.

PS: It's very ironic that you train at a gym with "fitness" in the title, considering your physique. (that means how your body is built)

dada 5000 is ready and willing

SFLmanagement - 
lambchopbanks - What is the reason that you will not fight me April 9th?

Let me guess, You have cock in your mouth again? or is your manager protecting you? Oh wait, You dont have a manager... So your worried that if you take a fight against somebody that will kick your ass. Your afraid that you will show everybody that your not as good as you think you are...

By the way...

I train in Myrtle Beach, SC. Fitness Edge. Come on down. If you need an address Because your to stupid to find it. by all means, I'll post that for you too.

Steve, i'm sure he does have a manager, probably a good one and thats why he is dodging you. If he really thought he would smash you so easy he would fight you ASAP. I can only imagine that come May he will have an excuse not to fight you. Maybe Japan will be looking at him again, or he'll be trying to cut to HWT, or the state won't allow him to fight someone not as good as him (lol). I'm sure that this fight NEVER happens because Sean and his manager don't want it too.

Lambchop would KO Sean. Sean has NO standup at all and crappy ground. I attached the video of him. Williams and Banks both SMASH McCorkle.

Sorry for the negative post, but it pisses me off to see someone talk himself up as being such a badass then duck, yes duck, a legitimate contender because he and his manager KNOW he can't win and that would ruin his chance for Japan, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zBovQOAEXc

You've attached a video of my 2nd fight from 5 years ago where I pick a 360 lb guy up and slam him to the ground like a rag doll in the first 5 seconds to prove I have no standup?

As far as my ground, google "Sean McCorkle Abu Dhabi results" and see what you come up with.

And by the way, get the fuck off Mike Williams nuts. The guy can't fight for shit. He's beaten exactly 1 person as a pro, 3 fucking separate times. He was offered the fight for 4/9 a week ago, and declined so he'll need to get in line after Lambcock.

mike williams - 
Sean McCorkle - Exactly like I said. Everybody "wants a piece of McCorkle" until it's actually time to sign the contract. Bitches

im not a person to talk shit.....i will see you in the cage soon

No you won't. You've "got the flu from a car crash" is the reason the LFC matchmaker was given for you declining the fight. Now you should probably get off here and let SFLmanagement get back to sucking your dick. After he finishes up, tell him to get Bobby Favors on the phone, and see if he's interested in fighting you............again.

Pai Mei - I believe the cal has been put on McCorkle.

Technically they're attempting to put the offer on me. The cal is now on SFLmanagement.

lambchopbanks - he is being called. but he isnt answering the phone...

Wow. Another classic line. Here's one right back at you:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Lambcock is getting kicked in the balls if he does the half ass splits before our fight

By the way, SFL, Lambcock, and Mike Williams, this is not a fight you are going to win, but I encourage you to keep trying. All 3 of you put together aren't smart enough, funny enough, witty enough, or rich enough to wage an online battle me. I always win......even when I lose.....bitches.

McCorkle can I be your manager Jimmy Hart w/ the Megaphone style? I'm willing to graffiti up a sportcoat with music notes etc.

hell im game for April 9th... You know that. we all know that.

Send me a contract Big Mouth...

btw. i didnt know my father. And thats great that you do...

but to admit that you have another mans cock your mouth... Wow... you are funny...

And if you would like.

lets put Pay Check for Pay Check on the line...Seeing that you dont have to worry about money...

Ill do the splits right in front of you in the cage to see if you have the balls to kick me in my balls...

jjj2121 - McCorkle can I be your manager Jimmy Hart w/ the Megaphone style? I'm willing to graffiti up a sportcoat with music notes etc.

YES!!! But you must pay $25 to the Indiana state athletic commission to become a licensed corner man.

lambchopbanks - hell im game for April 9th... You know that. we all know that.

Send me a contract Big Mouth...

btw. i didnt know my father. And thats great that you do...

but to admit that you have another mans cock your mouth... Wow... you are funny...

And if you would like.

lets put Pay Check for Pay Check on the line...Seeing that you dont have to worry about money...

Ill do the splits right in front of you in the cage to see if you have the balls to kick me in my balls...

Sorry I'm fresh out of contracts for 5/28 since I'M NOT THE FUCKING PROMOTER!!! But I'll have him get you one down there this week.

And I've only "known" your dad in the Biblical sense.

I'd absolutely love to do a winner take all fight, and I'll take it a step further. Let's make it a retirement match. I'm willing to sign an iron clad legal document stating that I will never fight another MMA fight again if you beat me (YEAH RIGHT!) as long as you're willing to do the same. Time to put your "career" where your mouth is......and by that I mean on a black guy's dick.

I'm looking forward to kicking you in the balls on 5/28, Lambcock

Wait, who is fighting whom on the 9th? 

thforklift - Wait, who is fighting whom on the 9th? 

same thing that happened last time they bickered on the date to fight.
Sean does seem willing to fight and i hope he gets one soon enough

He just fought last month or so.

thforklift - Wait, who is fighting whom on the 9th? 

I fought last month, and I was supposed to fight Jon Ivey on 4/9, but he pulled out, so it looks like it'll be Bobby Favors instead.

I've also agreed to fight either Zak Jensen or Zach Thumb on 4/24 in Minneapolis, but I'm still waiting to hear back.

Hopefully Lambcock and I will be fighting on 5/28.

i hereby challenged shawn mcdorkle to a internet brawl. your dreamy good looks are no match for my evasive poasting