opponent for Sean McCorkle

Sean McCorkle - 
thforklift - Wait, who is fighting whom on the 9th? 

I fought last month, and I was supposed to fight Jon Ivey on 4/9, but he pulled out, so it looks like it'll be Bobby Favors instead.

I've also agreed to fight either Zak Jensen or Zach Thumb on 4/24 in Minneapolis, but I'm still waiting to hear back.

Hopefully Lambcock and I will be fighting on 5/28.
I knew you fought a couple weeks ago, Sean. But I didn't know you had other potential opponents lined up. Unfortunately, I'll believe it when I see it because it seems to me, everyone backs out on you. 

I havent backed out yet

Oh, the 4/24 fight would be in Minneapolis?

That's cool.  I've never been there.

No you won't. You've "got the flu from a car crash" is the reason the LFC matchmaker was given for you declining the fight. Now you should probably get off here and let SFLmanagement get back to sucking your dick. After he finishes up, tell him to get Bobby Favors on the phone, and see if he's interested in fighting you............again.

stop talking trash and fight me on 5/28

ttt

mike williams - 
No you won't. You've "got the flu from a car crash" is the reason the LFC matchmaker was given for you declining the fight. Now you should probably get off here and let SFLmanagement get back to sucking your dick. After he finishes up, tell him to get Bobby Favors on the phone, and see if he's interested in fighting you............again.

stop talking trash and fight me on 5/28

Is there still one of Monte's shows in Cincy on 5/1?

thforklift - 
Sean McCorkle - 

I fought last month, and I was supposed to fight Jon Ivey on 4/9, but he pulled out, so it looks like it'll be Bobby Favors instead.

I've also agreed to fight either Zak Jensen or Zach Thumb on 4/24 in Minneapolis, but I'm still waiting to hear back.

I knew you fought a couple weeks ago, Sean. But I didn't know you had other potential opponents lined up. Unfortunately, I'll believe it when I see it because it seems to me, everyone backs out on you. 

Yeah, it sucks. It's kind of weird too, because pulling out is usually my move.

Sean McCorkle - 
thforklift - 
Sean McCorkle - 

I think McCorkle's opponents pulling out may have something to do with the fact that he's an athletic SHW, not a 265er who doesn't want to get in shape

Sean, who the fuck are these 'names' ?

Trojan Rubber Guard - 
Sean McCorkle - 
thforklift - 
Sean McCorkle - 

I think McCorkle's opponents pulling out may have something to do with the fact that he's an athletic SHW, not a 265er who doesn't want to get in shape

Exactly. And my internet legend isn't helping matters. Wait until you see the highlight film I'm putting together. Brock Lesnar himself will not want to fight me once that is complete and made public.

mrzipplokk -  Sean, who the fuck are these 'names' ?

Which names?

Sean McCorkle - 
thforklift - 
Sean McCorkle - 

Comic timing - some got it, some don't. You my friend, make it look easy! 

Mike Williams, Lambcockbanks, SFL, etc,

mrzipplokk -  Mike Williams, Lambcockbanks, SFL, etc,

Mike Williams is a 3-0 pro fighter from Cincinnati who has beaten the same guy all 3 times. He says he wants to fight me, but passed on a chance to on 4/9.

SFL is apparently Mike Williams manager/biggest fan/girlfriend. He's been talking shit on here nonstop trying to get me to fight Mike Williams. Also, he hates me because I make life look so easy. He also hates me because of my freedom.

Lambcock is actually a pretty decent fighter from South Carolina, who recently began telling big tales about me "dodging him for years." I don't doubt he's game for the fight, but I also don't doubt that I finish him in the first round 10/10 times.

what about BTownDragon?

^^^Oh, he's a guy who offered to fight me as a replacement after Ivey pulled out. Seems like a decent dude. Also he doesn't try to do the splits before his fights so I won't have to kick him in the balls.

thforklift - 
Sean McCorkle - 
thforklift - 
Sean McCorkle - 

Comic timing - some got it, some don't. You my friend, make it look easy! 

Thanks!

McCorkle is the John Wayne of MMA

MY TIME SHALL COME!!!!!!!

ttt