OTM Pac Sub Results!

Could you post them when you have them..thanks OTM!

Inquiring minds wanna know!

i don't want to see them... i know how poorly i did

^^^ I don't care how poorly you think you did Brabo,
I tip my hat at you for competing.

Hespect.

ttt

Our team should have all entered under Relson Gracie, but for clarification maybe Relson Gracie - K Team, Relson Gracie - O2, etc.

I will be working on them this weekend.

I will be working on them this weekend. 

So when do you think you'll be able to work on it?

LOL!

Mike Onzuka - Our team should have all entered under Relson Gracie, but for clarification maybe Relson Gracie - K Team, Relson Gracie - O2, etc.
The reason we asked for schools rather than affiliation is because this and future tournaments we will be awarding a trophy/plaque for the overall school.  If each academy registered under Relson, then which academy gets to hang or represnt the reward?  That was just my thought.  It would be neat for academies to display team awards within their own academy.  Just a thought, also I would go broke buying each indvidual Relson affiliate academy a trophy. 

Mike Onzuka - Our team should have all entered under Relson Gracie, but for clarification maybe Relson Gracie - K Team, Relson Gracie - O2, etc.
The reason we asked for schools rather than affiliation is because this and future tournaments we will be awarding a trophy/plaque for the overall school.  If each academy registered under Relson, then which academy gets to hang or represnt the reward?  That was just my thought.  It would be neat for academies to display team awards within their own academy.  Just a thought, also I would go broke buying each indvidual Relson affiliate academy a trophy.  For

The reason we asked for schools rather than affiliation is because this and future tournaments we will be awarding a trophy/plaque for the overall school.  If each academy registered under Relson, then which academy gets to hang or represnt the reward?  That was just my thought.  It would be neat for academies to display team awards within their own academy.  Just a thought, also I would go broke buying each indvidual Relson affiliate academy a trophy.  For the

The reason we asked for schools rather than affiliation is because this and future tournaments we will be awarding a trophy/plaque for the overall school. If each academy registered under Relson, then which academy gets to hang or represnt the reward? That was just my thought. It would be neat for academies to display team awards within their own academy. Just a thought, also I would go broke buying each indvidual Relson affiliate academy a trophy. For the

The reason we asked for schools rather than affiliation is because this and future tournaments we will be awarding a trophy/plaque for the overall school. If each academy registered under Relson, then which academy gets to hang or represnt the reward? That was just my thought. It would be neat for academies to display team awards within their own academy. Just a thought, also I would go broke buying each indvidual Relson affiliate academy a trophy. For the
You have ignored this user.

The reason we asked for schools rather than affiliation is because this and future tournaments we will be awarding a trophy/plaque for the overall school.  If each academy registered under Relson, then which academy gets to hang or represnt the reward?  That was just my thought.  It would be neat for academies to display team awards within their own academy.  Just a thought, also I would go broke buying each indvidual Relson affiliate academy a trophy.  For the

OTM FS HAWAII - The reason we asked for schools rather than affiliation is because this and future tournaments we will be awarding a trophy/plaque for the overall school.  If each academy registered under Relson, then which academy gets to hang or represnt the reward?  That was just my thought.  It would be neat for academies to display team awards within their own academy.  Just a thought, also I would go broke buying each indvidual Relson affiliate academy a trophy.  For the

Mr Anaconda - 
OTM FS HAWAII - The reason we asked for schools rather than affiliation is because this and future tournaments we will be awarding a trophy/plaque for the overall school.  If each academy registered under Relson, then which academy gets to hang or represnt the reward?  That was just my thought.  It would be neat for academies to display team awards within their own academy.  Just a thought, also I would go broke buying each indvidual Relson affiliate academy a trophy.  For the

Yeah the computer at my other job was tweaking today... 

Hey...
so what was the reason you guys were asking for individual schools instead of affiliations?

I'm sure people were wondering?