OTM Pac Sub Results!

... puts down gun Gi and unloads the sleeves

here a gift

So what happened at the end of the Rodrigo/Jared match? Was it points or was there a sub I didn't see?

Leg bar from Halfguard

1 who were the checks made out too?

#2 is it really that hard to email Ryan for the results?

#3 we compete as a team id like to know how we did as a team.

If you guys are gonna host a tourny and go thru the trouble of putting one on under the Pacific Jiu-jitsu Federation,create a website for it and talk of doing more of these then it shouldnt be asking much for results.
Using the WGG as an excuse is weak.

Ok. I'll start. 1st place executive purple super heavy. 2nd purple open. How much points is that?

Meh only 3pts...I deducted 2pts because you didnt mention your injury ;-)

FCTV808 - in otm fs's defense, he's been tracking it down, but it's hard when the hired company leaves w/ all that shit and then shafts the man paying the bills.

this is indeed a wtf situation that doesn't need us shooting the messenger.

Hay - OTM FS HAWAII - If this is the case get your money back. If it's part of the service they were supposed to provide and the they didn't provide the service it's a breach of contract, and you should get your money back or at least some of it.

By now it's probably lost anyway.

Just let us know who it is so no one else uses their service because they suck. If it's friends or 'business partners' thats even wore... Try not to get in the ballz by those them too often.

try emailing grapplingtournaments.com

sorry im new here, what team do you represent Faxapreta?

bulletmagnet - sorry im new here, what team do you represent Faxapreta?

The Ewoks

^ Ewoks is name of gym??

falsecrack - 
bulletmagnet - sorry im new here, what team do you represent Faxapreta?

The Ewoks

^^No, the wookies....CHEWBACKA FTW!

one confused haole

Team Faxapreta FTW!

brah, he'd be a midget wookie that would be relegated to trimming other wookies' asshairs. As an Ewok, however, he would be a giant and ruler.

LOL at trying to get straight answers from the HG

Im a Ronin... But I do defend the Ewok Virginity... Nah I can't really do that or I would be at the intermediate schools.

Ewok = Easy Women of Kailua!!! FTW!!

But I on the Windward side...

Because I'm injured and can't train I decided to pull a investigation into the results for everyone. Soooooooo.....

I go to the website

http://www.grapplingtournaments.com/platnew/index.php

clicked results: = no results

sooooo....

I go to "contact us" incon and click:

http://www.grapplingtournaments.com/platnew/modules.php?name=Contact

I email and call the number 1-310-376-3586

I can't believe they answered but was told there are just an OTM store and for me to call: 1-310-427-4737

So I called the number: Spoke to a person who was very nice and apologetic for not having the results up yet and maybe be another week or so. 7 days and counting.

What is that one month + for the results? Oh well, still I look forward to doing this tournament, medals rocked last year, this year medals were kind of gimmicky.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

should have just asked I woulda gave you his cell#

Thanks for looking into it tho fren!