Overeem has been KOed 9 times

uber is one of the most dangerous fighters in the world for the first, like, FOUR minutes

To all the people saying Ubereem is only dangerous for the first few minutes, you're making a big mistake. You're confususing him with Overeem. He has been reincarnated. He no longer cuts a ridiculous amount of weight to fight at 205, so the gassing problem is gone. He didn't gas out against Buentello, Cro-Cop or in any of his K-1 fights. Long live Uber.

rockfists -  I do not remember the details because he hasn't done much memorial, but the last few times I watched him fight mma (pride), I believe his corner threw the towel for him way before he was done (he seemed delighted), then in his next fight, he tapped to shoulder strikes from shogun.

He has no heart.    That will never change. 

the towel was the lil Nog fight, where he was actually raping lil Nog with leg kicks terribly badly. However, he had a neck injury (hence the tape) so once he started getting tagged it was towel time.

I would consider Sergei and Shogun raping him to be more telling losses.

Hmm, I'd say it's tough to have heart when you're exhausted from an insane weight cut.

Wow, so I guess all you guys are going to make a lot of money betting on Rogers! Good for you!

He didn't cut weight against Sergei.

The Know it all - To all the people saying Ubereem is only dangerous for the first few minutes, you're making a big mistake. You're confususing him with Overeem. He has been reincarnated. He no longer cuts a ridiculous amount of weight to fight at 205, so the gassing problem is gone. He didn't gas out against Buentello, Cro-Cop or in any of his K-1 fights. Long live Uber.

We have no idea if the gassing problem is gone. 

He hasn't had a fight last more than eight minutes since switching to HW and hasn't had one go six minutes since bulking up.  His K-1 bouts don't tell us anything because the cardio needed for kickboxing is nothing like the cardio needed for grappling.

Just in case any of you guys forgot.

muscles get the kids on here all excited...

Overeem looks smaller in this Ariel vid. Like totally deflated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfDPwKp_J-w

Rogers takes it in the first via ko

Overeem has been fighting since he was a teenager, he is only 28 and is definitely hitting his prime. Also quite a few of those KOs listed were not actual KOs, most were stoppages.

LOL @ Overeem beating Fedor....no not even close.

Rogers is going to KO Overeem.

Perhaps the most valid anti-Ubereem argument I've ever seen. Still interested if he can do anything as a huge HW without the big weight cutting at LHW where he always gasses after 3 minutes. I remember telling my friend 3-4 years ago that he is the best 3 minute LHW, but if you can make it out of that he's doomed. Seriously all the fights he lost as LHW he won the first 3 minutes of.

LMAO you counted the loss where his corner threw in the towel because he was already fighting with an injured shoulder. Tells me how much you really know. Go back to reading Sherdog stats.

Overeem took roids and leveled the playing field. Yeah he has a glass chin, so what? If you're in the cage with that mofo you have a glass chin, too..

I didn't know throwing in the towel against Lil Nog was considered a KO.....

That's not a bad list of people being "KO'd" by. No shame in losing that way to Sergei, Shogun x2, Chack, and Hari.

epwar - To put it in perspective, James Thompson has been KOed 10 times!

And Arlovski 6 times

In 22 bouts. Actually Arlovski only has 7 losses in total

Can rogers give discounts on retreads to UG members?

TomBSupraT - That's not a bad list of people being "KO'd" by. No shame in losing that way to Sergei, Shogun x2, Chack, and Hari.

But when you realize half of those guys are by 205ers...