Overeem will NEVER be #1 if he's not in the UFC

keepthechange - Overeem isn't fucking any top competition, if he wanted to duck the worlds best hw's he'd join the ufc

I hope he isn't fucking any of the top guys. The biggest badass in MMA is gay?

What big HW fights has SF held in 2010?

I would like Overeem to sign for the UFC as there is a much better chance I might get to see him fight!

SF might have the best HWs on paper, but they never fucking fight.

That's a "typo" you see because keys are located in close proximity to other keys sometimes common words are mistakenly typed incorrectly. The word I meant to type was "ducking" which is a word commonly used to describe someone avoiding any number of things , not fucking which is a profanity Phone Post

Jons Forsberg - 
DamnSevern - 
Jons Forsberg - "Fedor Is My Ideal Fight" - Cain Velasquez.

Cain is willing to step up and fight the best in the world if it weren't for his slavish UFC contract.

LOL at UFC ever letting that fight happen.

Fedors M-1 Buttbuddies won't let him fight anyone at all. We all know Dana would be throwing Cain in with those boys once they EARNED their shot.

hahah
fuck your stupid ts.

Look, the difference between Allistar and Fedor is that Fedor was and still does duck the competition. Allistar fights all comers.. (check his record asshole, he's fought double or more than Fedor in the past few years, and thats not EVEN INCLUDING K1!!!!!!!!!!) Hello, Fedor declined to fight allister as well.....

Also, Allister has many reasons, and smart ones unlike Fedor. Do you see Fedor competing in K1? let alone winning it? He cant do that if he fights in the UFC... Also, yes the compettition although crisized, is better for him with the combo of K1( SS, Saki, Spong, Hari.. etc, Dream, and Strikeforce, Fedor, werdum, big foot, etc..

UFC has dick all for HWs!!! Cain and JDS.. Big fucking whoop.

fiercedragon: you think Overeem can become the #1 heavyweight without beating the #1 heavyweight? or the man that beat the #1 heavyweight? How does this happen

The real question is outside of a few forums do MMA rankings matter more than exciting fights?

Overeem already said he wants to end up probaly in the ufc, but not right now. and why the fuck would he ??

Now way would he be able to be this active in the ufc. MAX 3 fights a yr in UFC.

He is fighting K1, dream, making double the paychecks and being treated like a damn start all over asia and europe.

Why the fuck would he want to fight for the nascar hillbilly, tapout posers, I trane UFC, tuf noob fans in some bumfuck state??? why?? why would he want to do that now?

he is making huge money right now

Joe_Leduc - Cain needs to join Strikeforce to fight the best HWs in the world.

there heavyweight division is very talented but in order for it to be a good division the best have to fight each other, and the best have to fight more ofter, fedor fought once, and overreem only fought once in the promotion...
If they can get their big names to fight each other than i would agree there heavyweight divison is as good as the UFC's

he doesnt have a leech manager or promotional ties (m1) like fedro so i could see him in the ufc when the time is right

Is number 1 determined by Dana or is number 1 based on opinion? Fedor is great but definitely hasn't fought the caliber of fighters out now such as Cain, Carwin, or JDS. Allister has grown and matured as a fight and has definitely earned his place in the top 10. Match up any of the above fighters and it's a guaranteed epic battle. All in top 10, tournament required to determine number 1. Phone Post

Jons Forsberg - Dana is scared of co-promoting and exposing his posterboys ever since Chuck got tooled in the PRIDE GP.

the same chuck that KTFO'd overeem in pride?

oh the ironing...

Apcalypto -  Is number 1 determined by Dana or is number 1 based on opinion? Fedor is great but definitely hasn't fought the caliber of fighters out now such as Cain, Carwin, or JDS. Allister has grown and matured as a fight and has definitely earned his place in the top 10. Match up any of the above fighters and it's a guaranteed epic battle. All in top 10, tournament required to determine number 1. Phone Post

Reem has beaten who?

Duffee coming off a KO loss,

Rogers coming off a KO loss,

Fujita coming off two fucking losses,

James Thompson coming off 4 fucking losses in a row!,

Tony Sylvester (actually coming off a fucking win)

Gary Goodridge coming off 3 losses in a row,

CC No Contest for insane nut shots,

Hunt coming off 2 losses in a row,

Lee ( who was 1 - 1 and his 3rd fucking fight),

You see where this is going.

How is ANY of that argueable for a top 10 slot?

Let alone a top 5 spot.

In his last 9 fucking fights he fought 2 people coming off wins,

and one it was the guys 3rd pro fight. Jesus.

But the same Chuck that put Reem to sleep?

Nuetraman - who cares about the Rankings, any real mma fans with a little bit of brain knows Ubereem is the top guy today, can any of these Zuffa HWs accoplish a triple crown status like Ubereem did?(K-1, SF and DREAM titles)

At this moment the Dream title means fuck all. Who did he beat to win it?

And what about his SF title who has he defend that title against?

ya and Overeem would maul chuck right now? overeem was a young fighter back then. Even if chuck stepped up to HW Overeem would maul him.

His striking is on another level right now. That piece of shit looping hand liddell throws would be easily blocked right now

UFC shills never give credit to other MMA fighters. They were the same ones saying Fedor was ducking Sylvia.

Alistair overeem isnt that great ubereem however is a beast i think once his sf contract is up he will sign with the ufc Phone Post

Employer - 
PrideGP is The GAME - 
Jons Forsberg - 
Joe_Leduc - Cain needs to join Strikeforce to fight the best HWs in the world.