Overrated nicknames in MMA

NHB USA - " The Count" Bisping. 

What's the count?  If its how long he laid unconscience against Hendo, I counted 122 seconds.

LOL

The Insane One is fuckin terrible

Heath "The Texas Crazy Horse" is lame as all hells. He should clearly have been nicknamed Heath "Red" Herring, that'd be awesome.

some are just retarded. if you have a nick name that people call u its one thing, but u know people dont go hey sugar to rachsad or hey last emperor to fedor or hey pitbull to any of the pitbull doods. no one ever goes hey maine-iac.....nick names are dumb imho unless they are your legit nickname. i dont think anyone ever calls up sherk and says hey muscle shark wanna train

BiggestIdiotEver - 
BuddyRevell - 
stonedude - 
BiggestIdiotEver - Muscle Shark. Why not just "The Shark"?

cuz he's jacked as shit and it wouldn't serve it enough justice if his nickname wasn't the muscle shark
Would it be un-PC if he called himself Sean "The Great White" Sherk?

Just a bit.
biggestidiotever, the name says it all

NHB USA - " The Count" Bisping. 

What's the count?  If its how long he laid unconscience against Hendo, I counted 122 seconds.

Totally agree his name should be changed to "out for the Count" or if we want to shorten it, " the cunt"

Japanese translations don't always make sense

-Donkey Kong

I agree thats the worst!

Please no more pitbulls!

anyone with the nickname "The great" (sorry Marquardt and others).

Fight magazine just did a funny article on nicknames recently, if the story behind the nickname is good , then it makes it much better.

But if you get named the pitbull cause your trainer said "You looked like an animal out there", well yea.

Anything starting with "the" ...