Owen Benjamin murderizes Rogan w deepfake dwarf

- YouTube
Owen going in hard on Joe:“Hey @joerogan I wanna apologize man. You’ve really made a great life for yourself despite your physical limitations. Sorry for being so mean about your height. I guess we all need to take a deep breath and look in the mirror, and that includes me. Your my little champ.Unauthorized.tv

1 Like

A couple stills:

lol

Thats got to be the best deep fake video Ive seen yet. Granted I havent seen the recent putin one that was supposed to be hyper realistic, but damn this one is $$.

What's his beef with rogan? He's always going on about him on Twitter. Guy seems bitter about something 

TerrySilver - 

What's his beef with rogan? He's always going on about him on Twitter. Guy seems bitter about something 

They were bros, until Rogan allegedly sold him out to keep his pc hollywood connections that didnt like Owen’s rhetoric and non-pc comedy, according to Owen of course.

Owen seems unwell. 

1 Like
TerrySilver -

He turned his back on his friend Alex Jones when Jones was getting attacked by main stream media and establishment politics, and at that point Owen was working with Jones and expressed his discontent over Joe's betrayal.  Joe then kinda went after Owen, said he was crazy and ealing with issues (yada yada) and then Owen went scorched earth.  There is a market in bashing Joe, as Joe sold out his early fan base to become more mainstream, and alienated his early more conspiracy minded base.

3 Likes
KirkBJJ -

Owen seems unwell. 

He's very sick

It's YOU'RE god damn it!

2 Likes
ImNotSurprisedDonks -
TerrySilver -

He turned his back on his friend Alex Jones when Jones was getting attacked by main stream media and establishment politics, and at that point Owen was working with Jones and expressed his discontent over Joe's betrayal.  Joe then kinda went after Owen, said he was crazy and ealing with issues (yada yada) and then Owen went scorched earth.  There is a market in bashing Joe, as Joe sold out his early fan base to become more mainstream, and alienated his early more conspiracy minded base.

Oh ok and why does Owen also always attack Alex Jones on Twitter now as well? And does Owen have issues or is rogan just deflecting?

Mountain Medic - 
KirkBJJ -

Owen seems unwell. 

He's very sick

So is anyone calling for open borders.

5 Likes

Behind the Push for Open Borders - YouTube

1 Like
Mountain Medic - 
KirkBJJ -

Owen seems unwell. 

He's very sick

This has been Rogan and his defenders main line of defense, and as upset as Owen was at first, I can see where they’re coming from. However, its fairly obvious that he isn’t unhinged as was suspected, which can be seen from his everyday life. He has hundreds of thousands of fans, is raising his family and is in the middle of a sold out tour.

You’re going to need a stronger line of defense than just, “Owen is crazy” because he’s coming in hard, fast, and apparently quite sane.

1 Like

silly

I prefer Rogan to Owen but find them both to be funny. JRE has to be the best Podcast ever overall to date.

RenatoCocopreta -
Mountain Medic - 
KirkBJJ -

Owen seems unwell. 

He's very sick

This has been Rogan and his defenders main line of defense, and as upset as Owen was at first, I can see where they’re coming from. However, its fairly obvious that he isn’t unhinged as was suspected, which can be seen from his everyday life. He has hundreds of thousands of fans, is raising his family and is in the middle of a sold out tour.

You’re going to need a stronger line of defense than just, “Owen is crazy” because he’s coming in hard, fast, and apparently quite sane.

Hes paranoid and delusional. He has two speeds… He’s either your best friend or a lifelong enemy and that changes on a dime. He’s self medicated.

Yes, Owen is just crazy. His “fans” should be ashamed of themselves for cheering on his sad slide. He will end up in a very bad way.

While not as often as I used to I still deal with legit crazy people regularly. I know what I’m looking at when I see Owen.

Check out the YouTube channel JONESTOWN BEAR for a good idea of what's going on with Owen. He's obsessed with Rogan .

- YouTube

https://youtu.be/DiR5qM-D2dA

ImNotSurprisedDonks -
TerrySilver -

Owen is mentally ill and alex Jones is a retard.

Joe distances himself from 2 but jobs because he's incxredibly successful and doesn't need them bringing him down?

1 Like