Owen Benjamin murderizes Rogan w deepfake dwarf

Funny video, but I've literally only heard about this Owen fella when he's complaining about Joe Rogan.  A bit creepy.

That deepfake is pretty decent, I laughed, but I doubt Owen had anything to do with the making of it.

It seems to be the trend lately for people to try and attach their name to more successful people, and shit all over them for publicity and views. It's some kind of toxic clout chasing. 

If you've got real beef with someone, get you some then, but if you're just doing it for clicks on your channel, you're no better than a cheap instagram attention whore shaking her ass for views.

I don't have a dog in the fight, and I dont know Owen's backstory of why he has beef with Rogan, maybe it's legit, but to me it screams, "please say my name Daddy Rogan, help my career!"

Rogan isn't the only bigger name that Owen is trying to attach his name to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yzvjb7U7Dk

Owen, the bitter failed comic, is still making videos about Rogan?

CRE -
Mountain Medic - 
KirkBJJ -

Owen seems unwell. 

He's very sick

So is anyone calling for open borders.

True dat.  

He seems to have some fans.  I don't find him very funny, but looks like some people do.  And they call each other bears for some reason.   I don't think they are gay, but maybe they are?

he should challenge joe to a fight

ranier wolfcastle -

He's like 6'6 240lbs and wrestled as a youth, he would literally kill rogan with his bare hands

El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

He's like 6'6 240lbs and wrestled as a youth, he would literally kill rogan with his bare hands

yep

I believe one of Owen's gripes with Joe is that one of Joe's bff's Whitney Cummings called Owen a "white power activist" on Theo Von's and Bert Kreichers podcasts, and Joe didn't say shit about it. 

CRE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsz97umD0h8

Behind the Push for Open Borders - YouTube

That first video is insane. “We don’t need borders cuz Mexicans are nice ppl and Mexico’s a great place”. This is their literal argument. 

El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

If you’re not kidding , He’s built like a woman and has never been in a fight other than getting bullied and beat up as a youth. Rogan would strangle the guy with little effort if he wanted to.

1 Like
Rimbaud - 

I believe one of Owen's gripes with Joe is that one of Joe's bff's Whitney Cummings called Owen a "white power activist" on Theo Von's and Bert Kreichers podcasts, and Joe didn't say shit about it. 

Sounds like High School girl shit

Pulala -
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

If you’re not kidding , He’s built like a woman and has never been in a fight other than getting bullied and beat up as a youth. Rogan would strangle the guy with little effort if he wanted to.

Rogan is the size of a woman, actually I think owens wife is taller than rogan

Siciliano di Brooklyn - It's YOU'RE god damn it!

Lol

El Bandito - 
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Rogan is the size of a woman, actually I think owens wife is taller than rogan

You must be a “bear” . So I suppose Owen could kill Cejudo, Mighty Mouse, etc. Height and weight mean nothing if there’s no skill involved, but I see you’re new here so you dont understand that yet.

AngryGerbil -

That deepfake is pretty decent, I laughed, but I doubt Owen had anything to do with the making of it.

It seems to be the trend lately for people to try and attach their name to more successful people, and shit all over them for publicity and views. It's some kind of toxic clout chasing. 

If you've got real beef with someone, get you some then, but if you're just doing it for clicks on your channel, you're no better than a cheap instagram attention whore shaking her ass for views.

I don't have a dog in the fight, and I dont know Owen's backstory of why he has beef with Rogan, maybe it's legit, but to me it screams, "please say my name Daddy Rogan, help my career!"

Rogan isn't the only bigger name that Owen is trying to attach his name to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yzvjb7U7Dk

https://youtu.be/67jJJJpMFWE

Joe separated himself from the mentally I'll and unhealthy ppl he was associated with? Including this site?  That's fucking crazy. How dare he look out for his own quality of life. Fuck that guy

Pulala - 
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Owen would Quadros him

Conor McGazelle - 

Owen, the bitter failed comic, is still making videos about Rogan?

Owen would wipe the stage with Rogan, there wont be any repeats of his Mencia stage rush here, guaranteed.

Pulala -
Rimbaud - 

Sounds like High School girl shit

Yeah, a major celebrity smearing u as a ‘white power activist’ is “high school girl shit”.