Owen Benjamin murderizes Rogan w deepfake dwarf

RenatoCocopreta - 
Conor McGazelle - 

Owen, the bitter failed comic, is still making videos about Rogan?

Owen would wipe the stage with Rogan, there wont be any repeats of his Mencia stage rush here, guaranteed.

The only thing Owen could beat is his meat. In a room full of his buddies. It’s a fact that he’s admitted to. He grew up participating in “room whacks” .

Rimbaud - 
Pulala -
Rimbaud - 

I believe one of Owen's gripes with Joe is that one of Joe's bff's Whitney Cummings called Owen a "white power activist" on Theo Von's and Bert Kreichers podcasts, and Joe didn't say shit about it. 

Sounds like High School girl shit

Yeah, a major celebrity smearing u as a ‘white power activist’ is “high school girl shit”.

"I believe one of Amy’s gripes with Jan is that one of Jan’s bff’s Whitney Cummings called Amy a “white power activist” on Teresa Von’s and Brenda Kreichers podcasts, and Jan didn’t say shit about it. "

High School girl shit

Pulala -
El Bandito - 
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

he should challenge joe to a fight

He's like 6'6 240lbs and wrestled as a youth, he would literally kill rogan with his bare hands

If you’re not kidding , He’s built like a woman and has never been in a fight other than getting bullied and beat up as a youth. Rogan would strangle the guy with little effort if he wanted to.

Rogan is the size of a woman, actually I think owens wife is taller than rogan

You must be a “bear” . So I suppose Owen could kill Cejudo, Mighty Mouse, etc. Height and weight mean nothing if there’s no skill involved, but I see you’re new here so you dont understand that yet.

There comes a point where size will over power skill. We’re not talking 6 foot 185lbs here, which would already be much bigger than those guys. Owen is legit 6’6 and well over 220lbs and works out daily. He would seriously hurt lil rogan.

El Bandito - 
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

He's like 6'6 240lbs and wrestled as a youth, he would literally kill rogan with his bare hands

If you’re not kidding , He’s built like a woman and has never been in a fight other than getting bullied and beat up as a youth. Rogan would strangle the guy with little effort if he wanted to.

You must be a “bear” . So I suppose Owen could kill Cejudo, Mighty Mouse, etc. Height and weight mean nothing if there’s no skill involved, but I see you’re new here so you dont understand that yet.

There comes a point where size will over power skill. We’re not talking 6 foot 185lbs here, which would already be much bigger than those guys. Owen is legit 6’6 and well over 220lbs and works out daily. He would seriously hurt lil rogan.

Owen doesn’t work out daily and hasn’t trained a day in his life. He has man boobs and bitch hips. 6’6 220+ means absolutely nothing. Have you ever watched NBA players “fight”? It’s cool that you’re defending your leader but you have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Owen doesn’t work out daily and hasn’t trained a day in his life. He has man boobs and bitch hips. 6’6 220+ means absolutely nothing. Have you ever watched NBA players “fight”? It’s cool that you’re defending your leader but you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Joe Rogan would absolutely destroy Owen. 

1 Like
Adam Hunter - 
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
Pulala -
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Joe Rogan would absolutely destroy Owen. 

There’s no debate , I’m just entertaining the troll/bear.

RenatoCocopreta -
Conor McGazelle - 

Owen would wipe the stage with Rogan, there wont be any repeats of his Mencia stage rush here, guaranteed.

Well, no. Also, I didn’t mention that at all.

But hey, you stick with your failed hero.

Yea never could really get behind Owen. He just seems immature. He's been attacking Rogan for years! Just seems like he's doing it to try and stay relevant. Although that deepfake was ok I will never understand how much hate Rogan gets for his height when he's really not that short. Just don't see how it's so funny and a main talking point on this forum in anything that mentions Rogan. 

Conor McGazelle - 
RenatoCocopreta -
Conor McGazelle - 

Well, no. Also, I didn’t mention that at all.

But hey, you stick with your failed hero.

The “bears” are a fascinating bunch

Smart money is on Owen in comedy, fighting and looks. The money that's usually spent on Onnit brain supplements is all in on Joe.

RenatoCocopreta - Smart money is on Owen in comedy, fighting and looks. The money that's usually spent on Onnit brain supplements is all in on Joe.

Smartest money is on you wanting to “room whack” with Owen.

Pulala -
Rimbaud - 
Pulala -
Rimbaud - 

I believe one of Owen's gripes with Joe is that one of Joe's bff's Whitney Cummings called Owen a "white power activist" on Theo Von's and Bert Kreichers podcasts, and Joe didn't say shit about it. 

Yeah, a major celebrity smearing u as a ‘white power activist’ is “high school girl shit”.

"I believe one of Amy’s gripes with Jan is that one of Jan’s bff’s Whitney Cummings called Amy a “white power activist” on Teresa Von’s and Brenda Kreichers podcasts, and Jan didn’t say shit about it. "

High School girl shit

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize u were a faggot.

Rimbaud - 
Pulala -
Rimbaud - 
Pulala -
Rimbaud - 

High School girl shit

Nice try but you’re the one that sounds like a high school girl.

Pulala - 
Rimbaud - 
Pulala -
Rimbaud - 
Pulala -
Rimbaud - 

High School girl shit

Only a manlet would argue with a high school girl.

RenatoCocopreta - 
Pulala - 
Rimbaud - 
Pulala -
Rimbaud - 
Pulala -
Rimbaud - 

High School girl shit

Only a manlet would argue with a high school girl.

Well at least we agree shes a high school girl

RenatoCocopreta - Smart money is on Owen in comedy, fighting and looks. The money that's usually spent on Onnit brain supplements is all in on Joe.

I'd put commedy about equal but the rest, owen is ahead by a country mile.

El Bandito - 
RenatoCocopreta - Smart money is on Owen in comedy, fighting and looks. The money that's usually spent on Onnit brain supplements is all in on Joe.

Interesting that you both agree on Owen’s looks

El Bandito - 

Even Joe’s biggest fans acknowledge that he’s horrible as a standup with lame jokes and insufferable delivery, Im told.

RenatoCocopreta - 
El Bandito - 

Even Joe’s biggest fans acknowledge that he’s horrible as a standup with lame jokes and insufferable delivery, Im told.

Yeah , that’s why they’re equal

Pulala - 
El Bandito - 

Interesting that you both agree on Owen’s looks

Dude, literally no one can disagree on that one.